Monday, July 12, 2010

Weve Changed and Moved on


click to enlarge and view

11 comments:

Lady Whispers said...

Sigh so true..I can so relate to it :( and we somehow miss that forever friendship once grown up...don't we?

Americanising Desi said...

very much - too much actually

nomi said...

Enlarged the View :D in a way that is so true :D

Pavitra said...

So very true... But I do wish to go back in time to re-live those moments! :)

Ess.See. said...

=)

Americanising Desi said...

nomi - in a way? that is unique

Rià said...

I can totally relate to it! I m sure everybody here does.

Americanising Desi said...

:) we have had the same phase to go through remarkably :)

Oz said...

This is so true...I was faced with the same situation when everyone kept telling me that i have changed (not for good).
http://syedshehrozhussain.blogspot.com/2009/08/me-me-me-friends.html

I think it is how humans are created, it is in their nature to change. The cannot remain static for longer. I so agree with what you wrote. Great piece...

Luscious Sealed Lips said...

True that. You have to let go of the old, for new to enter. You may like it, you may not. Yet I always like to believe, whatever happens happens for good.

Kisses.

Americanising Desi said...

Thanks Ozzy for visiting me and agreeing!

Luscious - yes indeed!