Monday, July 5, 2010

I think I am RED


1. Man. Is blue without any clue

2. Woman. is red hence they love to have her in bed

3. Car. looks weird in white

4. Underwear. is sexy in pink or red

5. Socks. with stripes of blue and white

6. Pizza. with red sauce doesn't stir my hype

7. Stupid. is the cigarette brand name 'Red n White'

8. Smart. is when you pair Red lace with black feathers

9. Sexy. is synonymous to Red anytime

10. Strong. is a Black statement, ridiculed with white

11. Twins. I'd like but one blue and one pink

12. Bus. in white is surely a delight

13. Harriet. is totally a rainbow and not close to blue

14. Monday. has been strange it was Red hot yet Cool

15. Seriously. I am not kidding above, I really had fun doing red, white and blue


Join Us for Monday Mayhem

9 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Oh I'm a rainbow :) You're so sweet :)

Thanks for playing!

Mamí♥Picture said...

Indeed Red is HOT!!!

Have a Fantastic Monday!

Lucifer said...

No 4 is so true!!

Rià said...

Wow what a red hot post!! :D

Americanising Desi said...

thanks for reading me you guys

Suruchi said...

Hi AD,
Red in bed...
Blue so true...
And white in that light...
Sounds nice!

:-)

Americanising Desi said...

hahaha you did it beautifully Suruchi!

Scars

Pramoda Meduri said...

Hi Ad..

Twins.. one blue and one pink?? hehe.. good choice..:) write abt green too ..:)

rainboy said...

number 9 :D
nice one.