Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Sun Rising


1. When was the last time that you watched a sunrise? Who were you with?

Have to watch it in this life time - but that day hasn't arrived yet!

2. If President Obama promised he'd do one thing you asked, what would you ask him to do?

To actually bring CHANGE for the BETTER

3. What is one experience that has strengthened your character the most so far?

I have had my share of experiences but what most has, is the broken marriage - I have learned much from it to re quote it always

4. What is the first thing that you usually do after completing Saturday 9?

Have Breakfast!

5. Tell us about someone either in your life or in the blogosphere that you think is extremely funny.

hmmmm... in my real life I'd say people at my work are real funny! the studio people :P

6. Where was the last bed that you slept in that was not your own?

It was my grandma's bed

7. Have you ever been too drunk to remember anything?

Nope - wish I could have that experience!

8. Have you ever licked something to clean it?

ewww NO!

9. Who, outside of family or a S/O, has influenced your life the most?

My ex-best friend did. He bought about the better changes I have adopted today. People leave good stuff too when they actually leave.

5 comments:

I am Harriet said...

You've never licked the bowl after making brownies or icing?

Have a great Saturday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/are-you-on-crack/

The Gal Herself said...

I'm glad that you can see something positive -- the strengthening of your character -- out of that painful experience.

Rià said...

Ah nice post!! and lovely template.

Americanising Desi said...

no harriet never :) weird me hasnt tried the goodness of that :D

thanks Gal and Ria :D

Suruchi said...

Hi AD...
But licking something to clean it does not have to necessarily be “ewww”
Imagine hands drenched in melted chocolate n licking your fingers clean off them...mmmmm...:-)