I am tagging all people who come in here and have a nice read of the following! Be a sport :)
Ten how’s:
1. How did you get one of your scars? From a broken marriage
2. How did you celebrate your last birthday? With the closest friend I have to date
3. How are you feeling at this moment? Indifferent
4. How did your night go last night? At a dinner party
5. How did you do in high school? I wasn't a good student
6. How did you get the shirt you’re wearing? I had it stitched ages ago
7. How often do you see your best friend(s)? HARDLY EVER
8. How much money did you spend last month? Don't ask - I AM BROKE
9. How old do you want to be when you get married? How about now, this age! 27!
10. How old will you be at your next birthday? Twenty Eight
Nine what’s:

1. Your mothers name? - - -
2. What did you do last weekend? I slept through probably!
3. What is the most important part of your life? My work and earning good money
4. What would you rather be doing? Having a person I can rely on for every need
5. What did you last cry over? The persistent sadness in life
6. What always makes you feel better when you’re upset? I just cry it out and it goes
7. What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other? I am just looking for a man
8. What are you worried about? If I can ever be married
9. What did you have for breakfast? Pancakes and Maple Syrup
Eight you’s:

1. Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend? Yes I dared
2. Have you ever had your heartbroken? lol - good one - YES
3. Have you ever been out of the country? Yes plenty of times
4. Have you ever done something outrageously dumb? You think I wouldn't have? I have!
5. Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend? Oh YES
6. Have you ever had sex on the beach? I am not married yet remember!
7. Have you ever dated someone younger than you? I was approached by many who were younger
8. Have you ever read an entire book in one day? Yes - my record is 13 hours :) and it was a Dan Brown Book I couldn't keep down
Seven who’s:

1. Who was the last person you saw? I just saw my sister!
2. Who was the last person you texted? My job mate
3. Who was the last person you hung out with? Parents, yesterday
4. Who was the last person to call you? I had missed calls
5. Who did you last hug? No one :)
6. Who is the last person who texted you? a Uni friend Hina
7. Who was the last person you said “I love you” to? To a girlfriend probably!
Six where’s:

1. Where does your best friend(s) live? Just 20 mins away in the same area where I live
2. Where did you last go? To a dinner party
3. Where did you last hang out? In my room
4. Where do you go to school? In Karachi
5. Where is your favorite place to be? In my future husband's arms
6. Where did you sleep last night? In my bed
Five do’s:

1. Do you think anyone likes you? In what sense?
2. Do you ever wish you were someone else? No! Just 10- kgs less
3. Do you know the muffin man? eeee NO!
4. Does the future scare you? I just want it to come with him
Four why’s:

1. Why are you best friends with your best friend? I shall ask them and answer
2. Why did you get into Blogging? Because I am a writing whore
3. Why did your parents give you the name you have? They considered me 'the dawn in their lives'
4. Why are you doing this survey? I have all the time in the world
Three if’s:

1. If you could have one super power what would it be? It would be to read mind and hearts and avoid further confusions!
2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you? I would never go back in time, all times have had their better impact on my personality!
3. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring 1 thing, what would you bring? My Blackberry
Two would-you-ever’s:

1. Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you? Not interested
2. Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love? I hope I never have to do that
One last question:

1. Are you happy with your life right now? Read the following and decide
1. How did you get one of your scars? From a broken marriage2. How did you celebrate your last birthday? With the closest friend I have to date
3. How are you feeling at this moment? Indifferent
4. How did your night go last night? At a dinner party
5. How did you do in high school? I wasn't a good student
6. How did you get the shirt you’re wearing? I had it stitched ages ago
7. How often do you see your best friend(s)? HARDLY EVER
8. How much money did you spend last month? Don't ask - I AM BROKE
9. How old do you want to be when you get married? How about now, this age! 27!
10. How old will you be at your next birthday? Twenty Eight
Nine what’s:

1. Your mothers name? - - -
2. What did you do last weekend? I slept through probably!
3. What is the most important part of your life? My work and earning good money
4. What would you rather be doing? Having a person I can rely on for every need
5. What did you last cry over? The persistent sadness in life
6. What always makes you feel better when you’re upset? I just cry it out and it goes
7. What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other? I am just looking for a man
8. What are you worried about? If I can ever be married
9. What did you have for breakfast? Pancakes and Maple Syrup
Eight you’s:

1. Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend? Yes I dared
2. Have you ever had your heartbroken? lol - good one - YES
3. Have you ever been out of the country? Yes plenty of times
4. Have you ever done something outrageously dumb? You think I wouldn't have? I have!
5. Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend? Oh YES
6. Have you ever had sex on the beach? I am not married yet remember!
7. Have you ever dated someone younger than you? I was approached by many who were younger
8. Have you ever read an entire book in one day? Yes - my record is 13 hours :) and it was a Dan Brown Book I couldn't keep down
Seven who’s:

1. Who was the last person you saw? I just saw my sister!
2. Who was the last person you texted? My job mate
3. Who was the last person you hung out with? Parents, yesterday
4. Who was the last person to call you? I had missed calls
5. Who did you last hug? No one :)
6. Who is the last person who texted you? a Uni friend Hina
7. Who was the last person you said “I love you” to? To a girlfriend probably!
Six where’s:

1. Where does your best friend(s) live? Just 20 mins away in the same area where I live
2. Where did you last go? To a dinner party
3. Where did you last hang out? In my room
4. Where do you go to school? In Karachi
5. Where is your favorite place to be? In my future husband's arms
6. Where did you sleep last night? In my bed
Five do’s:

1. Do you think anyone likes you? In what sense?
2. Do you ever wish you were someone else? No! Just 10- kgs less
3. Do you know the muffin man? eeee NO!
4. Does the future scare you? I just want it to come with him
Four why’s:

1. Why are you best friends with your best friend? I shall ask them and answer
2. Why did you get into Blogging? Because I am a writing whore
3. Why did your parents give you the name you have? They considered me 'the dawn in their lives'
4. Why are you doing this survey? I have all the time in the world
Three if’s:

1. If you could have one super power what would it be? It would be to read mind and hearts and avoid further confusions!
2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you? I would never go back in time, all times have had their better impact on my personality!
3. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring 1 thing, what would you bring? My Blackberry
Two would-you-ever’s:

1. Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you? Not interested
2. Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love? I hope I never have to do that
One last question:

1. Are you happy with your life right now? Read the following and decide
- A: Don't worry, you'll find a guy.
- Me: Ah yeah, maybe, I don't know.
- A: Okay, now you're just making it difficult.
- Me: Difficult? I said I don't know. I don't know if I'll find someone who will love me and would want to waste his years on me

4 comments:
i enjoyed reading your answer, interesting tag, Is it okay if I grabbed this tag? To your last Q. i think you will find the man for your, he will come along in unexpected time.
i kno more abt u thru ur tags than all our conversations put together
that is the sole purpose Mayz!
i did this too Divaa Divine! Do see!
Post a Comment