Friday, July 16, 2010

Love Hurts


1. Tell us about the last time that you got hurt in the arena of love.
It was two years ago and since it is over there is nothing to tell about.

2. Have you ever been part of the wedding party, other than your own?
Of course I have - friends!

3. Let's say you find yourself in Hell after you die. Think about everyone you've known in your life. Who would be the one person that would least likely to surprise you by being in Hell with you?
I don't think of anyone in that context - hope we all make it to Heaven!

4. What brings you good luck?
My determination and will!

5. Do you have a photo blog? If so, feel free to share the link with us!
All my blogs are photo blogs :) since I post images with my posts!

6. What is your biggest source of news? (Internet? Newspaper? Television? Radio? The Daily Show? Other?)
Twitter!

7. What's the hottest you've ever been in your life?
Between 22 and 25!

8. If you had to choose a theme song for your blog, which would would you choose and why?
Perfect - Hedley (recent obsession)

9. Who was the last person you had an online conversation with that you've never met or talked to on your phone?
Raj from Blogger


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love doesn't hurt. It is love after all. It is not meant to hurt. But I guess losing trust hurts... :-(

I am Harriet said...

I didn't think about Twitter....



Have a great Saturday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/when-was-the-last-time-that-you-got-hurt-in-the-arena-of-love/

Pavitra said...

Determination and will...Nice!1
I don't follow twitter...got bored of it within a few weeks...
Loved the post! really honest!

Lucifer said...

I am going to Hell!!

Najwa Pervin said...

Love does hurt, at one point or another !

Rià said...

Nice post and good answers....i wish i cud change the 1st answer though...coz i feel love doesnt hurt!!