
1. Is there anything that you tend to do to cheer up when you are having a bad day?
Yes I do - I listen to really loud music!
2.What’s the last card game you played, and with whom did you play?
I played with my grandfather! six years ago!
3.What’s the last board game you played, and with whom did you play?
I played that with my grandfather! ages ago! I think after his demise I lost interest in games.
4.What’s the last computer game you played, and with whom did you play?
I play solo computer games. Does Farmville and Treasureisle count? Played it in April last!
5.Is there somewhere you’d like to visit but have not, and where is it?
Yes I'd like to visit Old Europe. Something about it is so enchanting!
6.Think of your favorite movie (or a movie you really like, if you can’t think of a favorite). Some people say that the reasons you love your favorite movie are related to what you value in romantic relationships. How is this true or untrue in your case?
I sure don't know but Kate and Leopold always shines out for an odd reason :) and also Nights in Rodanthe.
7.What physical attributes do you find the most attractive?
The eyes of a man which can see beyond the visible and lips which smile and turn your day from frowning to glowing!
8.How many people live in your house? Tell us about them.
My Parents and Sisters and also my Granny- we are 7 in all and each one is a piece I can't really talk about :P
9. Ever punch someone in the face?
Almost did :P


9 comments:
was that a tag? nice read, anyways
so when its ur bad day, its bad day for the neighbours too...with loud music :p..
Is that you "almost punched" like being "almost pregnant"? :) Great job. Enjoy your Saturday...
That's so nice that you have memories like that with your grandfather.
Have a good Saturday.
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/ever-punch-someone-in-the-face/
Your post reminds me of how much I miss my Grandpa! But that's OK, because it's good to remember. I don't think anyone loved me as unconditionally as he did.
Nice one....and loved the last answer.
I just realized its been ages since I played a card or board game ! :)
Hey! Happy Friendships Day!
Loved the post...Was it a tag?
loved the physical attributes that attract....muhaz..
Post a Comment