
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
My face
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Pink and Grey
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Probably Never Again
4. Do you plan outfits?
With respect to places and situations, YES
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Very Sneezy!
6. What's the closest thing to you that's red?
My Jackie Collins Book "Hollywood wives - Hollywood husbands"
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I dreamt I was pregnant
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
At 11:59 a.m. on a Sunday morning NO
9. What are you craving right now?
A Spa treatment!
10. Do you floss?
Nope - I gargle!
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
The layers upon layers - like a human personality
12. Are you emotional?
Very and temperamental too
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
lol - no!
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
lick lick
15. Do you like your hair?
Love it!
16. Do you like yourself?
Not my body no!
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
NEVER!
18. What are you listening to right now?
The breeze blowing!
19. Are your parents strict?
Yeups!
20. Would you go sky diving?
I so wanna!
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
mmm not very chessy!
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Every day I meet one - :P

7 comments:
Not a Bush fan- too funny.
Have a great Sunday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/how-are-you-feeling-right-now/
Join us for Monday Mayhem
good one!! Like ur answers as always. :P
I want to hear the breeze in peace too. For hours.
Hope you will find someone worthy kissing soon and get settled and pregnant too. :)
Love you.
Kisses.
aww...what a sweet interview. ur blog outlook is a bit different.. i pondered for hours where to click for comment..and i will FOLLOW U..will u return the favour?? hehehehe
# 22 agree,you are a celebrity !
Daanish I meant every one :) not just me :D but thank you that is really kind!
Hi AD...
Oye...why not your body?
Nobody’s perfect...but when we love ourselves, however we are...we encourage others to do the same!:-)
And cabbage would now always remind me of layered people...or rather layered people would now take me to cabbages! Lol:-)
Post a Comment