Saturday, July 24, 2010

Meme Of Many Odd Questions



Cheers to all of us thieves!


45. Favorite color?

Baby Pink

46. Have you ever slapped someone?

Yes I have - but I don't remember who!

47. Is your hair curly?

Was - Not anymore!

48. What was the last CD you bought?

That is way too back in history - don't recall

49. Do looks matter?

Yes - 50%

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?

Once bitten twice shy? NO

51. Is your phone bill sky high?

Nopes!

52. Do you like your life right now?

NOT AT ALL!

53. Do you sleep with the TV on?

NO!

54. Can you handle the truth?

VERY MUCH!

55. Do you have good vision?

Thank God YES and also good SIGHT :D

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?

Oh YES YES! but then I block and delete em so I don't remember much

57. How often do you talk on the phone?

HARDLY ever!

58. The last person you held hands with?

My ex-best friend!

59. What are you wearing?

My pjs and T

60. What is your favourite animal?

A polar bear!

61. Where was your favorite picture taken at?

At my ex-wedding

62. Can you hula hoop?

I wish - learning now!

63. Do you have a job?

YES!

64. What was the most recent thing you bought?

I bought a piece of cloth for my shirt!

65. Have you ever crawled through a window?

lol! Never had to! and I live on the top floor which means I shouldn't ever try!

8 comments:

Rià said...

a well done meme. :) nice answers. And i like the polar bear too.

Anonymous said...

:)
For the last part, please dont try that ;) You are very precious for us!

you have slapped someone too!? WOW! I never had the nerves to do so.. -.-

magdaayuk said...

I find it funny that you don't remember the person you slapped hehe.

I am Harriet said...

That would be quite the window to attempt...

Have a great Sunday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/men-what-is-the-probability-that-you-have-done-something-wrong/

The Gal Herself said...

Love your answer about your eyesight ... and vision!

Americanising Desi said...

thanks girls it is all the love you give to me that keeps me up and about :D

The Enchantress said...

loved ur answers..

and the new look of disclosing desi too..

Gautam Anand said...

Ur posts are always so fascinating .. as u are too ...

After my sojourn from writing for 3 mnths.. I cudn't have gone nywhere else.. to catch up all the action..

And let ur comments on my new humorous write up tell .. tht I haven't forgotten yet.. the art of poetry.. (Or am I puting words in ur mouth :) But ya I m .. waiting..