Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Perceive but Practice


Sitting and complaining hasn't taken anyone anywhere - so be assured that the pea brain will shrink further if what is contemplated is not contrived and completed.


14 comments:

Thom Gabrukiewicz said...

I like that reality.

anthonynorth said...

That's quite a reality.

gautami tripathy said...

I say...so true!

Motivational speaking is a hogwash

Angel said...

Nice work and so true!

b+ (Retire In Style Blog) said...

Okay, this made me laugh! Thank you!

b

Stan Ski said...

Grat wisdom!

Business IQ said...

The mint lemonade made me think of Glass Menagerie from some unknown reason, so then I reread in a southern accent...even better the second time :)

Andy Sewina said...

'As you dream so shall you be' sounds like a good thing to strive for.

Timothy P. Remp said...

Very imaginative piece and well crafted.

-Tim

Anonymous said...

Hit me with some of that beverage! Luv this.

Anonymous said...

very true!!!

Americanising Desi said...

zouxzoux i just had it friday :D

Anonymous said...

yeah, delicious foto...

Anya Padyam said...

Hmm... true, so true!