Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Be Found!



If only I'd know which door you stand behind, I could save us the torment, the longing of roaming far and wide. Is it not noble to be found? Why are you playing so hard to get? I am addicted to you sweetheart, can we please dawn into each others lives and not anymore be hidden?

3ww

10 comments:

Lady Whispers said...

:-) :-) beautiful <3
Today i wrote the shortest 3WW :)

anthonynorth said...

A great appeal. Enjoyed it.

Denise Moncrief said...

Filled with longing. Beautiful post. Thanks for sharing.

b+ (Retire In Style Blog) said...

I would agree...why not?

b

Lucifer said...

but whats the fun then?

Rià said...

Totally agree with u on this one!!

P.S. U dint even tell me and u changed ur blog link again!! :(

Americanising Desi said...

hahaha no honey - i did not change it! it is what it was originally :)

Americanising Desi said...

wow this week it has been a horrible 3ww :D

Arv said...

Loved it :)

Zoya said...

lovely! sums up a lot in just a few meaningful words. impressive