
1. You’re building your dream house. What’s the one thing that this house absolutely, positively MUST HAVE? (other than the obvious basics of course)
THIS HOUSE MUST HAVE LOVERS!
2. What is your dream car?
AUDI 100
3. What is your favorite website that isn’t a blog?
SOFEMININE
4. iPhone 4 or Droid, which do you want?
BLACKBERRY :P
5. When you’re feeling down or lonely or just generally out of sorts, what do you do to cheer yourself up?
I LOOK AT MYSELF IN THE MIRROR AND SMILE
6. Tell me about something or someone that you love that most people seem to hate.
I LOVE NOTHING ODD - WHAT I LOVE ALWAYS FINDS SOMEONE WHO LOVES IT EQUALLY :P
7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A WIFE!
8. Would you go on a reality show if given the chance?
I WOULD ASK FOR SOMEONE TO MARRY ME :P
9. Who was your favorite teacher when you were growing up. (Grade school, Middle School, Jr. High or High School only.)
Sir RANJEET my CHEMISTRY TEACHER :D
10. You get one pass to do something illegal or immoral. What are you gonna do?
I AM GONNA GO MARRY THE RICHEST GUY IN THE WORLD (REGARDLESS IF HE IS MARRIED)
11. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I WAS IN COLLEGE DOING NOTHING BUT STUDYING
12. By this time next year, I ...
WILL BE ME
13. Do you think the United States will elect a female President in your lifetime? Do you think this would be a good thing?
THEY SHOULD - I LIKE TO SEE CHANGE!
14. Which fictional, TV show character you would shag anytime?
oooh NATHAN SCOTT :P
15. What is your greatest pet peeve?
I HATE THE STICKY SORTS WHO JUST WON'T TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER!
16. Tell me about your most recent trip of more than 100 miles?
NO RECENT TRIPS!
17. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
THESAURUS!
18. Do you have a nickname? What is it?
YES IT IS AD!
19. What are you dreading at the moment?
SPENDING $300 ON MY HAIR STRAIGHTENING WITH LOREAL X-Tenso
20. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers?
NEVER EVER!
21. In two words, explain what ended your last relationship.
NO CLUE
22. What were you doing this morning at 8am?
SLEEPING!
23. Do you have any famous relatives?
THEY ARE MORE NOTORIOUS THAN FAMOUS
24. How many different beverages have you drank today?
TWO- MILK SHAKE AND WATER
25. What is something you are excited about?
GETTING ACRYLICS - HAIR STRAIGHTENED and HAIR CUT AND FACE POLISH!
26. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group?
LONG TIME AGO!
27. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
LET'S HIT THE GYM QUICK!
28. What were you doing at midnight last night?
WATCHING TV
29. What’s a word that you say a lot?
Blah!
30. Who is your worst enemy?
MY ASPIRATIONS ;)

10 comments:
Funny !
#30 you pick your enemy wisely :)
Oh yes, the gym ..... I find it helps to avoid any mirrors that show below the jaw. Great answer for Number 1 especially :)
great answers!!
lol@mouse
Nice answers hun!! And Loreal X-tenso is my fav, i do that everytime i wanna straighten my hair. :)
Ria, you do it yourself? I am paying 20k PKR to get the relaxing and straightening done - I just hope it lasts me a year! as it claims to!
Nice answers sweetheart!
Wow pampering oneself is greatest one can do to oneself....u want straightening i want some curls :P
**
8. Would you go on a reality show if given the chance?
I WOULD ASK FOR SOMEONE TO MARRY ME :P
LoL...:)
I too use blah alottt...:)
Nice new blog..:)
gosh I haven't had a milk shake in years. I saw an interesting one while driving past Arby's the other day. It was a banana split shake.
Have a great Sunday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/06/what-do-you-want-to-be-when-you-grow-up-harry-potter/
Join us for Monday Mayhem
No dear, i rely on my hair stylist at the Loreal Salon to do it. And the lasting effect totally depends on the rate at which ur hair grows.
oh boy now that is tricky!
Post a Comment