
1. The phone rings; who don't you want it to be?
Please be someone interesting!
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Ofcourse!
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
Listener!
4. What was the last compliment that someone gave you?
My hair is supermodel hair
5. Do you play the lottery?
Nopes!
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, who would you want with you?
hmmm my sanity
7. Do you like to ride horses?
I do, but never have!
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
nopes!
9. What is your favorite party game?
Pass the parcel!
10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you go for it?
No thanks
11. When was the last time that you lied?
Just hmmmmmmmmmmm DONT KNOW
12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
No!
13. If you have a S/O, who pursued who? If not, do you like to pursue or be pursued?
I have no idea - I still seem to be a virgin!
14. Use six words to describe yourself.
Totally out of mind and shape
15. Name a song that could make you cry?
I dont wanna miss a thing - aerosmith
16. Are you pleased with your education?
Pretty much!
17. How do you feel about gun control?
what is that?
18. If your house was on fire, what thing would be the first thing you grabbed?
My self!
19. How often do you have a romantic weekend?
Never had that!
20. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
I am blank lately!
21. What was the last adult magazine that you have read?
It was something on a website which I can't recall now but had to do with the over-rated places to have sex
22. What are you told about your eyes?
That they speak even when I don't say anything!
23. How tall is just right?
for my guy it has to be 5' 11'' and over!
24. Where is your dream house located?
In the suburbs!
25. Do you have a secret fetish?
Yes for deliciously served food :)
26. Have you tried bourbon? If yes, what type?
huh!
27. Have you ever seen a male or female stripper?
None! Dont wanna Either!
28. When was the last time you were at TGI Fridays?
Since it shut down in my city!
29. When was the last time you were at Church?
Never been there!
30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
To the salon
31. What was your favorite job?
I started with my fave job and I am still in it!
32. What condiments do you like at your BBQ?
the Sauce!
33. Bud is hosting Thursday Thunks this week. Will you play?
I have no idea about tomorrow and Thursday seems too far!
34. Do you look like your mom or dad?
My mom!
35. Who was the last person that you showered with (it's okay to leave out the name)?
My ex-husband!

10 comments:
Congrats on the supermodel hair.
I pass by your site every Sunday to read your answers.
Have a great week!
oh my, i like that supermodel hair. I agree with #6. have a nice weekend!
My SS is here.
I will never have supermodel hair!
Hope that you have a great week!
nice n honest answers dear!!
Hmmmmmm, now I'm gonna have to go to Google and find out what Pass the Parcel game is.
My Stealing is HERE. I'd love your company today if you can find time to drop by.
I love the answers and I am jealous about your hair!!!!
Darling... what happened with your Mr. Right?
LOVE that image on top :)YUMMY
Enjoy your day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/06/the-phone-rings-who-dont-you-want-it-to-be/
Join us for Monday Mayhem
hello gorgeous girls :D I shall share my hair with you thru snaps some day and will like to have ur reviews on it!
Deva - Mr. Right turned out Mr. not so Right!
Anni, you should play it, it becomes fun when you have little to do's wrapped under it!
and Ellas - I am humbled :)
Interesting.
And I think I've run out of tears for I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing.
Cheers.
Post a Comment