Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Just Because Meme


1. Make a list of 5 things you can see without getting up.
door
bedside
bed
clock
book shelf

2. How do you style your hair? How often do you cut it?
I dont style it has its own style which it dictates - a haircut in 6-7 mths

3. What are you wearing now?
a t-shirt over my shalwar

4. What's your occupation? Do you like it?
I love my occupation it revolves around advertising

5. When was the last time that you took a nap? Was there a special reason?
yesterday I took it - and the only special reason being I was tired

6. Who was the last person you hugged romantically?
dont recall - it was ages ago

8. What was the last full meal that you ate?
my dinner last night

9. What was the last email that you received?
oh it was a sweet email which i'd keep a secret

10. What one website do you always visit when you go online?
twitter.com

11. What was the last significant thing you bought?
clothes from my tailor

12. What musical artist did you not get at first, but then became a fan?
The Corrs

13. What do you think about before you go to bed last night?
about God and His plans for me

14. What was the last CD you bought?
gone are the days of CD

15. What is your favorite weather, and why? What's the weather like today?
Rainy weather and it is scorching outside

16. If you could have a special artistic talent, what would it be?
to be self sufficient

17. Did you watch the Idol 9 finale? If yes, what are your thoughts?
nope I dont follow idols :P

18. What's something you'd like to say to someone right now?
for God sakes make up your mind!

19. Any special plans for this (holiday in the States) weekend?
no holiday yet

20. Besides your current S/O, who was the last person that you loved romantically?
my best friend

10 comments:

Abdullah Tariq said...

People need a special reason to take a nap? o_O

Closed eyes... said...

I can nap whenever :D Haha!

The "sweet" email - ahem. :P

Hootin Anni said...

A secret email.....oh how intriguing!!!

Here is my Stealing. Hope you can stop by.

Lucifer said...

whoz been sending u sweet emails besides me :P

I am Harriet said...

I'm intrigued by the email :)

Have a great Sunday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/05/its-all-the-email-rage/
Join us for Monday Mayhem

Americanising Desi said...

Mayz you are missing in action all weekend !! there is a new friend who has started to :)

Americanising Desi said...

lol @ all eyes on the email

Bud Fisher said...

You are so right, "Gone are the days of the CD"! Happy Sunday... :)

Miles Of Style said...

great post...i enjoyed reading it!


thanks for dropping by Miles Of Style the other day.

xo Persis
http://onestylemile.blogspot.com/

Americanising Desi said...

i ll be dropping in more :)