Saturday, June 5, 2010

Saturday 9: If I Had a Hammer

1. Are you handy with tools?
If you mean like break heads and bones - probably!

2. What was the best thing that happened to you this week?
I broke up - well almost and I haven't felt more alive!

3. What was the worst thing that happened to you this week?
No work and all mind boggling play!

4. Do you think you act your age?
Nope- I act quite older!

5. Describe an item of clothing that has definitely seen better days but that you refuse to dispose of and still wear. Why won't you toss it?
I won't toss it because he loved me in it!

6. What is your favorite summertime beverage?
Frozen Strawberry Lemonade

7. Have you ever lied about your age?
hahaha - nope

8. What was the most memorable birthday party you've attended?
My own :P

9. What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life?
Yes - my first marriage

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

so wats ur age :p

Lucifer said...

u broke up???????????????

Americanising Desi said...

majworld - 2 and 7 = 27 ;)

Mayz - yeeeeeeup!

Anonymous said...

or u can say 18 years old with 9 years of experience..:)

I am Harriet said...

Sometimes, it does feel good to be the breaker-uperer


Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/06/who-asks-have-you-ever-lied-about-your-age/

Americanising Desi said...

majworld - hahaha I like how you think :D

Harriet - it sure does :)

mysterious gal said...

:-( i don't like one of ur answers and u know which one :(
>:D< loads of them for u always

Bud Fisher said...

My marriages did that to me too! ;)

Americanising Desi said...

lol @ Bud

No mysterious gal - tell me

Rià said...

hope everything is well with u gurl!?