Sunday, June 20, 2010

My Births after being Born

We are all capable enough of giving birth outside the biological circle of things. Yes science has told man that a woman's womb is where new life begins from, but so has the Quran and the Bible. Every life has a beginning in the womb and we are all familiar with it.

Leaving the scientific teachings aside for a bit, isn't birth a larger than life term? Why should it restrict to a woman's womb, when ideas are born in your head and dreams are born in the eyes? Thoughts can give birth to endless worlds filled with wonder and beauty. Miracles you can give birth to when you pay heed to the desires that tug at your soul.

Great accomplishments are given birth by starting from where you are with what you have. Little steps to the grand destination. The birth is where it begins.

You can rightly give birth to a rich prosperity that will fill your own life and the world around you. If you choose always, at every opportunity, to be of service. Your authentic desire gives birth to focus, discipline, resourcefulness, effectiveness and persistence. We have the power to give birth beyond the womb. Not just women but men are entitled to the merriment of it. Of course I always dwell on becoming pregnant and having my baby in my arms but that will come once my determination is given birth to, when my fate gives birth to the connection I can instantly make with someone like myself.


We give birth to our life every single day. At least I do. I die instantly my heart crumbles and it has become fragile due to wrong exposures. But then there is birth. I won't call it rebirth because I don't believe in it. Like that bird in Harry Potter which gives birth to itself from its ashes, I am born again and again from the pieces of my own crumbles. I shatter and there is never a sound. I hate to scream and shout. People often show themselves as vulnerable, seeking attention and all the love in the world. Uncountable shatterings have led to making me unwanting of that attention. I crash and then I don't die, I am just born before the last breath fades. Something miracle works in the neurons probably, or the veins and arteries in my heart. They hate to give up and manage to give birth to me over and over. And everytime it is a much better me than before.


Sepctacular God's ways are. And I don't take any credit for the fallings and failings. My failings are due to some wrong I am commiting over and over without realizing the right works of it. Not always is it fate's fault like they tell me. Some times it is my own and my being able to come to life again is a sign that I have unfinished business. It can't end wiythout me doing it right.


Going back a little, I cannot be grateful enough to be born a woman. I think girls whine about their gender a lot because of x y z reasons. I can't thank Almighty enough for giving me this life and the next in the heavens as a woman. I love everything about being one.


I was born a daughter as soon as I was born a girl. Which added double the goodness to the lives of my parents. They gave me two names and that says everything. Their excitement knew no bounds. I have a distinct good name and nick name. How is that for lucky?


I was born a daughter who was then pampered and spoiled and thoroughly attended to all the way. A little bruise a little illness, everything was fragile from the beginning. Dad always wanted me to be perfect. He just couldn't see me sick. So he did everything in his power to revive me to me and even then I was injected with values and customs which gave me a new life every step of the way.


I was born again when I fell in love. I did not know anything about it but I was quick to adjust in it. He loved me and kept telling me how perfect I am at loving and how perfect a woman too. I did not believe him until he stated that the perfect me is the perfect, not any other definition was required for justification. I believed him.


When he left I was born again. I learned how to start off all over again. With little bits of the past me and the future me I wanted to be. It was tough but being born is always. I cherish the many times I have tumbled and been hurt. Sometimes crashed too, like after divorce, but like I said, again and again it was like a miracle that I was given life to. Is this forgiveness? or is it just God's way of healing me and bruising me over and over? I have no clues but if this has to go on till the last I really breathe, I pray and hope that after every crash and burn and defeat, I am given another chance to rectify the stupidities which caused it. No one is lucky, that too requires given birth to. No one is born with it, you have to give birth to it. Yes my beliefs have changed. For the better or worse I have no clue, but ladies and gentlemen, I am here until my births and realizations keep happening :)


Enjoy the presence!

Sunday Scribblings

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats the spirit :)..last paragraph stole the show :)

Jennifer A. said...

I loved reading this. I'm glad I did. The word "birth" is definitely larger than we can ever imagine.

Check my blog for this Sunday's Scribblings as well.

Rià said...

Beautiful as always....u r truly beautiful hun inside out. :) Yes, one shud be proud to be a woman.

Americanising Desi said...

Jaycee I cant click on your blog why

Nessa said...

Boy, that sure is a great way of looking at things. Allows all of us to be creative.

Suruchi said...

Hi AD...
New to your blog...was absolutely captivated by the title of being born after the births...
So came here for a read!
What an outstanding interpretation...
Each line as though is sending a little message wrapped in sunshine...
To get out n bloom
To create and enjoy your creation!

Loved the post...
Following you now and would be around:-)

Americanising Desi said...

thank you suruchi :) I am honored to have you read me and put me on sky 9!

I am humbled and I shall continue to inspire as much as I can!

Carina said...

True words! Thanks for the deep thoughts this morning.

Ess.See. said...

*superhug*

ps: i like your blog tenmplate. :)