
1. Have you had to say goodbye to a good friend or lover because they were moving?
Yes and it was HORRIBLE! and it wasn't a very vocal one - just a silent goodbye - don't wanna see you again sort!
2. Have you ever wanted to use personal information about someone to sort of "blackmail" them? If yes, tell us about it.
I wish I had, because then I would have had him with me :P But what good is to get someone through something evil!
3. What two things influenced the choice of your present job or to stay at home?
I am in my present job because I willed it and because my best friend was a part of the industry once!
4. Do you like warm weather? How warm does it get where you live? What is the best way to spend a hot, summer day?
I hate summer! It makes me sweat abnormally!
5. What do you find "hot" in a man/woman? What is the first thing you notice about someone who is hot? Do you ever think of yourself as hot?
I notice the way they make conversation and eye contact. Some men just talk lame and can't help but boast about themselves, I like a man who knows what to say and how to say it, without having him as the object of attention.
6. Are you quick to anger? How do you react when you are angry or frustrated? What do you do to cool down?
Yes I am, if someone steps on the nerve then yes. To cool down I talk to the other people :D
7. In your family, who is the least like the rest of you?
My youngest sibling. She is slim and she is tall and I love her above all :D
8. What are a few great books that you've taken along to the beach or on vacation in years past? If you aren't a big reader, what do you do to while away the lazy hours?
I don't take books on the beach. I take my memories. I have to drown them whenever I go.
9. Do you like going outside during a thunderstorm and watching the lightening?
No. I like to have my duvet over my head :D

Yes and it was HORRIBLE! and it wasn't a very vocal one - just a silent goodbye - don't wanna see you again sort!
2. Have you ever wanted to use personal information about someone to sort of "blackmail" them? If yes, tell us about it.
I wish I had, because then I would have had him with me :P But what good is to get someone through something evil!
3. What two things influenced the choice of your present job or to stay at home?
I am in my present job because I willed it and because my best friend was a part of the industry once!
4. Do you like warm weather? How warm does it get where you live? What is the best way to spend a hot, summer day?
I hate summer! It makes me sweat abnormally!
5. What do you find "hot" in a man/woman? What is the first thing you notice about someone who is hot? Do you ever think of yourself as hot?
I notice the way they make conversation and eye contact. Some men just talk lame and can't help but boast about themselves, I like a man who knows what to say and how to say it, without having him as the object of attention.
6. Are you quick to anger? How do you react when you are angry or frustrated? What do you do to cool down?
Yes I am, if someone steps on the nerve then yes. To cool down I talk to the other people :D
7. In your family, who is the least like the rest of you?
My youngest sibling. She is slim and she is tall and I love her above all :D
8. What are a few great books that you've taken along to the beach or on vacation in years past? If you aren't a big reader, what do you do to while away the lazy hours?
I don't take books on the beach. I take my memories. I have to drown them whenever I go.
9. Do you like going outside during a thunderstorm and watching the lightening?
No. I like to have my duvet over my head :D


10 comments:
That heading scared me!! Tell me dear is everything fine!? I m a bit worried!
Number 9 ... I can never leave that sight. I am soaked all wet and usually found on roof when thunderstorm comes. I like the rawness of nature.
Take care AD
P.S. : Still mad at me ?
I hate men who boast about themselves.
Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/06/is-boycotting-bp-really-the-best-answer/
Got me thinking! Nice post!
http://www.kuueen.blogspot.com/
-Koo :)
nice one!!
don't think I want to step on any of your nerves yikes!!!
I also hate summer, but what makes it good is we get to visit the beach more often lol mine is up http://annebianca.com/2010/06/saturday-9-10-goodbye-to-you.html thanks
i can feel how silent good byes feel :(..nd ya no advantage by black mailing..love should be taken with honour..
Ria, as long as i m alive there is nothing to worry about darling!
No.8 I don't take my books at beach, i take my memories.
This is fit one, I am impressed though :)
Post a Comment