
1. What is your father's middle name?
does it matter? I call him pa!
2. Where was your father born?
In the same world as me – probably years before me
3. What was the most influential piece of history that took place during your father's childhood?
The war of 1965 and 1971 (Pakistan)
4.Who were/are your father's role models?
My grandfather
5.What is your earliest memory with your father?
He let me sleep on his back because I didn’t like the mattress
6.What is your favorite childhood memory with your father?
I used to call him names and he would just say “I have spoiled you”
7. What color eyes does your father have?
Brown
8.Did you buy your father a Father's Day gift? What was it if so?
No. Treated him to lunch.
9.Is there anything you would like to tell your father that you could or did not?
I wish every day I could just hug him but we haven’t had the bond for 27 years
10.What was your father's biggest influence on you?
His might and strength to face anything!
11.What good advice did your father give to you?
He says always to believe because what is now will not be always – it will be better
12.What would you like to pass on to your children that your father passed on to you?
The strength of character (which others term as attitude and arrogance)
13. What famous father would you not mind having as your father?
What makes you think my father is not famous?
14. What three traits do good father's have in common?
They father the daughters who become capable, charismatic and character women **smile
15. Give us your most favorite quote made by a father.
He says “your beauty is sufficient to make a life of a man, be proud of it and know that it will always stay”

4 comments:
i agree with ur father on the last point :)
That's so sweet that he let you sleep on his back.
Thanks for playing and have a great day!
Mayz, I am always seeing myself through his eyes and hence I am at peace.
Harriet, yes daddy just did a lot for me - still does
Beautiful post....and dad's truly r irreplaceable!! :)
Post a Comment