Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bye Bye



I had to erase you from the meadows of my mushiness - I have now no traces of you anywhere left ...

... oh wait why did I have to waste my precious three word Wednesday on your recall and reminiscence?


9 comments:

erer said...

.. but the image is kinda cute!

Thom Gabrukiewicz said...

Sometimes, it is better to forget and move on.

anthonynorth said...

Yes, definitely best to move on.

Rià said...

Good that u chose to do so for ur own good!

b+ (Retire In Style Blog) said...

No waste here...just another step to that moving on.

b

http://itcrossedmymindblog.blogspot.com/2010/06/gleefully-summer-afternoon.html

Stan Ski said...

We're always left with an echo of what was and what could have been.

Amity said...

I can't do that dear...erase and leave no trace? oh his meadows of memories will remain in my heart...:) Short and sad!

Americanising Desi said...

thank you all for pouring in your kind words

Anonymous said...

love the humor..!!!