Saturday, June 5, 2010

Another Question Meme

1. It's 2AM and you are not home. You are more than likely:
To be with someone I prefer spending my nights with!

2. What's the last thing you spent more than $100 on?
My Blackberry Curve 8900!

3. What do your bank checks look like?
I don't do checks, especially when technology has given me the Visa Debit Convenience!

4. Where did the shirt you are currently wearing come from?
My Dad! I am always stealing his t-shirts to wear over my pjs

5. Name something that will be on your Christmas wish list:
A Husband (if he doesnt appear until then)

6. What color is your toothbrush?
White and Pink

7. Name something you collect and tell us about it.
I collect pieces of me, I paste them together and serve it to be broken again, like it?

8. Last restaurant you ate at. Who were you with? How was it?
At Cafe Zouk and Fish and Chips rocks there (with office girlies)

9. Who was the last person you bought a birthday card for?
hahahaha! don't crackme up!

10. What is your worst bad habit?
worst bad? two adjectives in one? I don't think I am that horrendous

11. Name a magazine you subscribe to?
Aurora (an advertising magazine)

12. Your favorite pizza toppings?
Olives and Mushrooms (no cheese please)

13. Whose number were you looking up the last time you used a phone book?
I haven't used it since 27 years :P

14. Other than family, who is the person that you love most?
My Boss! He rocks

15. What is the last thing you cooked?
I made Fettuccine Alfredo

16. Name something you wouldn't want to buy used?
A dress - rather any dress

17. Which shoe do you put on first?
Right!

18. What is the last thing you remember losing?
I lost my heart, if you find it burn it - it has a tendency of happing to assholes

19. What is the ugliest piece of furniture in your house?
lol! when I am around - nothing is ugly

20. Last thing you bought and ended up returning?
A bedsheet, which had a hole in the middle

21. What perfume/cologne do you wear? If none, why?
I wear DKNY Be Delicious (Pink)

22. Your favorite board game?
No Please - No Patience

23. What was the last board game you played?
Ages ago played monopoly

24. Where did your vehicle come from?
vehicle? it is my Dad's

25. If a movie was made about your life what would the theme song be?
Modern Talking - Sexy Sexy Lover

26. You're sad, who can cheer you up easily?
No one but my inner voice

27. What was the color of the bridesmaid dresses of the last wedding you went to?
I haven't been to Christian Weddings

28. What house cleaning chore do you hate to do the most?
Dusting!

29. What is your favorite way to eat chicken?
Rip it apart

30. It is your birthday. You hope the cake is?
Strawberry Cheesecake

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

found ur heart..burned it..now dun wry :p

mysterious gal said...

Wish i can cheer u up sometime :)
Assholes come so we the value the prince......i wdnt have had i not had a history of assholes...trust me God saves best for u....just listen to his voice in ur inner true heart not the one where its turned practical.
I make nice cheesecakes...so i bake one for u if we r together on ur bday ever ...promise :) now smile :)

Lucifer said...

yum strawberry cheesecake!!! do invite me for ur birthday!!!

Pramoda Meduri said...

Hey.. i was searching your blog for quite sometime now..whats up?? any ways its nice new face here AD..

enjoyed reading it.. mostly I caould relate those..expelly pizza and debit cards issues..:) thanks fr the pleasure..:)

here i'm fllowing you.. and pls let me know abt ur old blog..will u be continuing with it?

Take care..bybye

Hootin Anni said...

No cheese on your pizza? I'll take your share of cheese then please!! Ya, I would return a bed sheet like that myself!! Unbelievable they'd sell it.

Here's MY STEALING... I do hope you can stop by for a laugh or two. Happy Sunday.

I am Harriet said...

I don't think anyone uses a phone book any more. Good luck with the husband thing :)

Enjoy your day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/06/last-words-of-the-victim-my-machete-is-longer-then-yours/

Bud Fisher said...

Between debit cards and bill paying on line, checks will be gone soon... :)

Rià said...

hmm...nice and interesting answers dear!!

Anonymous said...

Aww..I love this meme! I steal mum's old kameezes shalwars to wear at night cuz they're so soft and lose! Hehe. And when are you making Chicken Alfredo for me??