What's in my purse???

The above is the shot where I set up everything against my purse. Which as you can see is no ordinary purse, and though it does not belong to a big label, it is my fave.
So my purse basically on Thursday night had all of the above. As you can see except for my gloss and hand cream there isnt too much of cosmetic :D and I love it!

Here is a much more closeup of the stuff that travels from bag to bag without changes. The pack on the right which the 'agha's' tag on it is 'wet tissue'... an essential if you are a hygiene freak. No points for guessing but I truly am. The bluw funky wallet is a gift from a friend. We got a bit tired of carry a Burberry wallet and this was a break from all the hotch potch designer stuff. My watch is usually in my bag because I have to perform ablution for prayers most of the time and that keeps me away from too much of accessory. But nevertheless I do wear it as well. A hand sanitizer to go with me anyday, even if I decide I dont have to carry a bag.

My cellphone is my life, not because it helps me keep in touch, it is full of life, it has my music. It serves for my mp3 and my camera better than anything else :D I dont drive but I carry my office drawer keys all the time. why? The Boss can call and ask for something anyday!
What's in your purse?
I did not quite know until I decided emptying the contents and then to my surprise I did not have any *^*()&(), you know stuff that labels you 'filthy', or unorganized.
SO WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR PURSE?
6 comments:
y isnt my pic thr in ur purse?? :(
jus money and cards :D in my wallet :)
however small / big a purse I'm carrying.. (except for my wallet ofcourse).. I always always have to have my eye-liner/kaajal.. and I have no clue why! :P
Other than that.. its just money n cards..n my lovely phone!!
p.s: love the cute funky wallet..
Ah! This is lovely! We have launched a blog n I was wondering if you could join us to be the co-author on that blog? Have a look. It's still early days. www.danceofaghost.blogspot.com
Mayz - that shud b in my wallet no ;)
ani - hmmm no pic?
Deeps - thanks dear
Poet - mmm thank you for th honor but really not possible
I dont carry purse , sab kuch meri jeans ki pocket mein !!!
Post a Comment