
1. What time do you usually wake up in the morning?
At 8:00 a.m.
2. What do you do for the first hour of your day?
The first hour on a weekday is spent getting ready for work
3. Where did or will you have for lunch today?
I don't plan it, I rely on my cravings at the last minute
4. What did you or will you be eating lunch?
I just told you duh!
5. What is your best high school memory?
I had a long long crush for 5 years and it stood all tests of time
6. Tell us about your favorite pair of shoes.
Flats are my fave these days and it isn't just a pair
7. What does a perfect Sunday afternoon include for you?
Green tea and the newspaper
8. Was there one book that you read as a child that you still cherish?
I received this compilation of Fairy Tales and yes I read it too often
9. How would the people that know you personally describe you?
They'd say I get too friendly with the wrong kind
10. How would the people who only know you online describe you?
Hmmm I'd say they find me honest!
11. How will you be treating yourself today?
I am wearing a lot of red so I shall treat myself to some compliments :D
12. What is your definition of being spiritual? Are you spiritual?
I am to an extent but then I get distracted. I think my definition of spiritual is linking with God!

6 comments:
waiting for the last minute would not be good for me at lunch
i like ur 12fth answer!! I get distracted too.. all the time!! So glad i found u! hugs!!
Honesty is the best policy. Good to know something about you. Followed you blog. mine is here http://www.tsangreqz.com/2010/05/monday-mayhem-all-about-me.html
Honesty always works for me.
Thanks for playing.
Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/05/know-how-to-secure-your-pc-the-mayhem/
thanks girls :) i sure love memes for a good reason :D
I also have a book of fairy tales that I read often when I was a kid. Nice to know I was not the only one.
Post a Comment