Sunday, May 2, 2010

End of April

Outside my window… I don't like to see much

I am thinking… if I were a pigeon I could easily shit on the shit heads around me. And get away with it!

I am thankful for… sanity which lets me come back or else insanity has a magnetic pull.

I am wearing… cotton/lawn garment which tells you that it is summer and I am not keen on describing at the moment

I am remembering… how Mondays have actually ruined more than half of my life and will continue to do the same

I am going… to try and say it out loud if things are going to go out of hand starting tomorrow. Enough of goodness - some people are meant to be punched and bashed

I am currently reading… this meme and it is a good time pass especially when I am incredibly late

I am hoping… to get me a BB asap, enough Nokia addiction, I have grown up!

On my mind… there is shopping and a lot of goodness coming in after marriage

Noticing that… since I have started being brutally honest, people actually have departed instantly!

Pondering these words… ~”The art of being wise is knowing what to overlook." which I am definitely lacking
William James

From the kitchen… I will maintain a good distance. Weekends spoil my diet plan

Around the house… there is a lot of hush and everyone is doing their own thing which is soothing

One of my favorite things… is to work on pictures and I just did a few for the heck of it!


2 comments:

Linda said...

I liked the bashing comment, can completely relate to the sentiment. Thanks for making me smile with your post.

Americanising Desi said...

i m always here for the cheering linda :)