Whao!!! I aint gonna be standing behind him
2. The driver who is smoking and talking on a cell phone while driving.
God help you - may you not wake up on a hospital bed!
3. The father with 8 children and a TV show who cheats on his wife...over and over again...
Yikes - the TV shows should come with Husband Rating.
4. Facebook and their security features.
Totally suck! I hate to be part of it sometimes!
5. Heidi Montag
Who the Hell?
6. People who attempt to sell Viagra via spam comments.
Lol need to get a better market than my spam cuz I aint interested!
7. Those wonderful shoppers who catch up on their phone calls while shopping.
I wonder how they do it, when I shop I need myself to be there mentally and physically!
8.People who find themselves on the People of Walmart website.

Britney Spears let herself go…….again.
Kentucky (photo from People of Walmart.com)
Must kill themselves outta embarrassment! lol
9. People who just can be stupid....

What can I say if stupidity was contagious God help me!
10. People with multiple-multiple piercings.
Seriously you need more holes than you own or is that sweat outlet?
11. Blog Stalkers
What to say about them, they need to GET A LIFE OF THEIR OWN and STOP IMAGINING THINGS!
12. In-laws who are controlling or bossie.
Go take a class before you wed off your kids - you need it more than the couple by all means.
13. People who use or wear items and then attempt to return them.
Seriously have some mental issues which I don't know a term to.
14. You share one with us :)
How about the corny cheesy pickup lines strangers randomly throw at you?

7 comments:
This is a funny meme, I'll have to check it out!
Corny-Cheesy counts. Love the sweat outlet :)
Thanks for playing!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/05/creeped-out-on-facebook-what-were-you-thinking/
Hehehe what a fun meme, The God help me and god hel you cracked me up. They sure need Gods help. thanks for the funny interpretation.
this was fun to read
LOL. That was fun.
I was surprised finding no updates from you and then you changed your URL again. :P
Kisses.
hehe... this gave me a good laugh :-)
Luscious I am here too no? and there too :D
Raaji thankies
Post a Comment