Very much I am
02) What was your dream growing up?
There were many dreams and I can't really pin point any
03) What talent do you wish you had?
The talent to spontaneously slap people who get on my nerves easily
04) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
Cosmopolitan
05) Favorite vegetable?
I like all vegetables - is mushroom a vegetable? I love it then
06) What was the last book you read?
I read Dear John
07) What zodiac sign are you?
I am the Balance!
08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
No Tattoos - Yes just ear and nose piercings
09) Worst Habit?
The habit of containing my temper with losers
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
no. I don't like strangers
11) What is your favorite sport?
I like the sound of sky diving
12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?
I think I am in the middle
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
Push you againt the door probably :P
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
The worst is yet to come
15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
I am weirder than you
16) Do you have any pets?
No
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
Don't do that, I like to know two hours before hand or else you won't really like me
18) What was your first impression of me?
who is you anyway?
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
They are ridiculous
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
hahahaha - why wanting to change - I am one of a kind
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
Nope - I have that partner
22) What color eyes do you have?
Deep Brown
23) Ever been arrested?
No
24) Bottle or can soda?
Can soda
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
I would but me what I have been delaying for so long!
26) What's your favorite place to hang out at?
at home!
27) Do you believe in ghosts?
no
28) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
To blog
29) Do you swear a lot?
never!
30) Biggest pet peeve?
The stick on people who can't understand the NO in your word and attitude and keep on coming onto you
31) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
I am controversial :P
32) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
both!
33) Favorite and least favorite food?
I like pastas a lot and my least favorite food would be none
34) Do you believe in God?
Yes I do! I always do!

6 comments:
26. yep yep at home is always best !!!
-bookjunkee00
I LOVE your talent [#3]. Way to go. LOLOL
Great answers today.
My stealing is done HERE Stop by if you can.
Some people just do not know "no". You just want to give 'em nothing.
http://harrietandfriends.blogspot.com/2010/05/entrecard-malware-was-that-what-it-was.html
Hope to see you at Monday Mayhem :)
BookJunkie - :D
Anni- ;) pleasure hehehe
Harriet: and it is always infuriating to come across that lot
I read Dear John recently as well.
I enjoyed reading your answers.
:)
Post a Comment