Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hue and Hum



I tried to escape from the hue and hum of your grace but the vibrant memories we made, to date my life they paint!

3ww

19 comments:

anthonynorth said...

We can become our experiences, can't we? Nicely done.

Thom Gabrukiewicz said...

memories are everything.

Americanising Desi said...

sorely but surely!

Vinay Leo R. said...

memories can never escape us and we can never escape them, can we AD? :)

Lucifer said...

so well put!!

Grandma said...

Much said in few words. Nicely done.

My TWW: Sweet Revenge

Sherri B. said...

I loved this...and your image added so much to it! Wonderful.

Andy Sewina said...

Yeah, nicely! I suppose if you paint the town red...

Dee Martin said...

I like the idea of memories painting our lives :)

Stan Ski said...

Influences make us what we are...

Thomma Lyn said...

You describe beautifully the significance of memories.

Tammy Brierly said...

Sweet memories they must be.

b+ (Retire In Style Blog) said...

I love the rhythm of the prose...short and fairy like!

b

Americanising Desi said...

thank you so much for the appreciation always

Anonymous said...

the picture brings a wonderful quality of whimsy and wonder to the brush that paints your love.. really enjoyed your post

Vivekanand M said...

Under the shadows of memories, we always live.

Jay R. Thurston said...

Touching little piece, the fondness of memories stand out here. Made me smile.

Anonymous said...

They sure must be nice memories :)
Loved the picture...

Americanising Desi said...

thank you all - so very much!