
1. When was the last time that you got jealous?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm when I saw a picture of me from 4 years ago and saw me so skinny that I died of jealousy!
2. At what point do you finally decide it's time to move forward with your life (like, major changes)? How do you know? What do you do?
I haven't really put a firm foot down about changes. But I know it is time to change when things start to drag on without any direction or speed.
3. When is it time to just let it ('it' can be whatever you choose) go? How do you know? What do you do?
I let it go when I see no point beyond. My gut feeling is precise and thank God I get help from it.
4. How many times must someone push your buttons before you've just had enough? Why?
A couple of times. But then if you are smart you should know the first time only.
5. If I S/O were to cheat on you, could you ever see yourself giving them a second chance? Or a third?
'shame on you if you fool me once and shame on me if i give you a chance to fool me again'
6. What was the last thing that someone did that you were very grateful for?
I am grateful to my mom and dad always - there is no day without that gratefulness!
7. How much time do you spend online in a given weekday? What about the weekends?
At work I am usually online 9 to 6 with little breaks only. You do the calculations!
8. How many online journals/blogs do you read regularly? What are some of your favorites and why?
Oh there are loads - check my blog roll if you must! and I read every updated ones, even those from memes.
9. What was the last major purchase that you made?
I am about to get me a Blackberry! that is really a major purchase!


6 comments:
arey yaar I too was skinny four years ago!!
giggle...i didn't want to list all the blogs i follow either! good thing they didn't ask about email, twitter and facebook! i might have passed on that one!
I totally agree with #2.
Have a great weekend. My answers are posted here.
I was skinny too 4 years ago. Wonder what happened...
Have a great weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/05/what-would-you-do-if-a-drugged-and-beaten-girl-appeared-in-your-hotel-room/
i wish i could shrink in weight and be all merry again
Wow I like black berry too.
Post a Comment