Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Gradual Abandon



Shockingly Three Word Wednesday brings to my mind some precise expressions. At this very moment I abandoning all pending work at work and planning a gradual escape before day off. Don't know and Don't care - Do what you must but this is gradual abandonment of work life. Goodbye!

Yes I am escaping whether you like it or not!

20 comments:

anthonynorth said...

And I hope you enjoy your time off.

Andy Sewina said...

Great idea, I'm following YOU!

Thom Gabrukiewicz said...

But we'll miss you. You can't leave, all the plants will die!

Vinay Leo R. said...

enjoy your day off! don't escape from 3ww :)

Stu Pidasso said...

A bit of spring fever, I suppose? I, too, twist off into the night to relax and take moments for myself. Well done!

Lady Whispers said...

Such a vacation off is always nice.
I took that break last week and came back all :)
Wish this vacation does the same with u.
But surely will miss your presence :)

Thomma Lyn said...

*grin*! Enjoy your day off. :)

Linda Jacobs said...

You go! In fact, I wrote my 3WW in school today. Shh...don't tell!

Anonymous said...

i know that i am putting this on every blog, but yes it is important, i need your prayers just once :P
so read this and also tell about the template http://tiny.cc/ctngs

and do follow me, so that we share some ideas when i come back :P

Tammy Brierly said...

Good for you! Enjoy

b+ (Retire In Style Blog) said...

You are abandoning the right thing...I love a day off.

b

Denise Moncrief said...

Me, too! Me, too! I get tomorrow off! Planning to spend it with the ones I love.

Jay R. Thurston said...

I hope you enjoy your time off! I made an extended weekend of this weekend coming, so I am on board with this one!

Americanising Desi said...

thank you all for agreeing with me on my move :D

Anonymous said...

:) smart move.

Timothy P. Remp said...

Anytime away from work is a good time !

-Tim

gautami tripathy said...

Cool!

undefined paths

Closed eyes... said...

That's like AD :)

Business IQ said...

Sounds great!

Americanising Desi said...

and you guys just love me so much! thank you