Monday, September 27, 2010

The "I've Been Tagged" Meme

1. Where are you from?

KARACHI, PAKISTAN

2. If you could live any place in the world, where would you live?

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

3. What's your favorite blog? I'll check them out of course!

That is a tough one :S but I will state my top 3

1. Always Carried Away
2. Scribbling Gal
3. Saanams Mind

4. What is your biggest blogging pet peeve?

Smart alecs and know it alls

5. What's your favorite TV show this season? I need a new show! :)

mmm I think I am out of new shows I am stuck with Supernatural and One Tree Hill still

6. What's your favorite 'down' time {nothing computer related}?

Never gave that one a thought

7. Are you a parent? If so, what's your favorite thing to do with your children?

No children - Not a parent yet

8. What about your blog, have you considered changing?

yes now I am

9. What do you do for a living (if you work outside the home or if you work at home)?

I work in Advertising

10. What is your favorite song at the moment? What is your favorite song ever?

Gal Mithay Mithay Bol

11. What is your favorite niche TV channel to watch?

AXN

12. If you could have any career, what would it be and why?

Fashion Designing cuz I think I have the capability :)

13. What is your favorite outfit?

A long kameez with sherwani collar and straight pants!

14. If you could tell your teenage self something, what would you say?

It would be - don't worry, as you grow older you'll be fairer ;)

15. What is your favorite recipe?

Cheese Cake :D with strawberry topping

16. What is the funniest joke you've ever heard?

Never ever remember a joke

17. What is your favorite vacation spot and why?

Anywhere that sells good and inexpensive stuff!

18. What are you most excited about with fall here?

It is too dry :(

19. Did you envision yourself to be where you are today ten years ago? If not, what did you envision?

Nopes - had no idea this was coming

20. If money were no object, what would your dream house look like?


21. What is your all-time favorite Disney movie?

Lion King

22. What blog do you think isn't getting enough notice?

Luscious Lips Sealed should get more traffic

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy to see post after many days. But its worth it :) Number 10, 12 and 13 just goes with me. And ya dream house is so dreamy, m lovin it :) xx

Saanj said...

Hey sweethheart goes without sayinn that u fall in the list of my best blog categoory and best people i hve met online category as well :)

Anam n I Thanku for countin me as onne of ur favs :)

Rià said...

Aah nice post, and love ur love for ur blog friends hun. :) The pics look good.

Timeless Memories - My Bygone ! said...

Ah good post..!knwing u more with each of ur posts gal..!

Bikram said...

:) nice answers , and the song gal mithi mithi bol niceeee

and the house of ur dreams looks awesome heres hoping you had get it soooooon :)


Bikram's Blog

Anonymous said...

i was born in karachiii

Arv said...

wonders why he has never stumbled onto this site of yours :P

its a nice feel good tag mate.. take care.. cheers...

Alpha Za said...

I want your dream house. Or better yet, the architect who designed it (a man needs a proper game room).

Luscious Sealed Lips said...

I Love Gal Mitthi Mitthi Bol too. ;) Goa is your place girl! And once you have that house, I should be invited (often). ;)

And thank you so much for the mention. Thats really sweet. :)

Kisses.

Rose Jane said...

What a nice dream house sis.. I love to have that kind of house too.

About 50 followers , this is the link.. End of contest is 10/10

http://makeupnonsense.blogspot.com/2010/09/50-followers-giveaway.html

sis, please join my contest. It ends on October 30


http://buhatsatambay.com/burns-birthday-bash-contest

Americanising Desi said...

I joined in- or didnt i :S

thanks girlie :D

Suruchi said...

hey...finally i get to know more of u...apart from the random:-)

n that dream house seems to be stolen from my dream;-)