While I prayed heartily ten days ago
2. If you could wake up tomorrow with a new talent, what would it be?
It would be the ability to flush out shit (people) wherever targetted
3. Who is someone (other than yourself) would you like to go back into your past and talk to and why?
I'd love to go back to grandpa
4. What is your favorite meal eating out?
Fettuccine Alfredo
5. Do you feel energized or drained by being in a group situation? If the answer is "it depends," on what does it depend?
In a group I am never tired
6. What word do you use far too frequently?
Ah really!
7. What’s a word you’ve invented? (alternate question: What needs a word but doesn’t have one yet?)
Politically challenged in a term I invented for myself
8. Pick out one of your favorite songs. Go to Song Facts and tell us about the song's history.
You thin first thing in the morn I have so much time on my hands eh
9. What is your absolute favorite piece of furniture you have and why?
My beddddddddddd because it keeps me sane ;)

3 comments:
The last answer was obvious for me too!! And aah i m so in mood for some pasta now. :P
bed....hehhee..
*in a group i am never tired* same here :)
lol #8 was great :P lol
#9 ah ! one thing I will always love is my comfy bed and a good sleep :D (if there are no nightmares O_O )
keep answering more :D
Post a Comment