Thank God NEVER
2. When was the last time you visited a hospital?
mmm... a month ago for skin checkup
3. If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?
MaslaMasala (ProblemsCurry :P)
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
mmm NO!
5. What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?
The eyes! They speak of honesty and innocence if any!
6. What really turns you on?
Soft spoken!
7. What was your biggest mistake?
My knowing too much!
8. Tell us something totally random about yourself.
I have good gut feeling thank GOD!
9. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Yes one of my students when I was teaching!

5 comments:
amazing answers !!!!
nice answers hun!!
Honest answer :)
The gut feeling! I can totally vouch for that. ;)
Kisses.
knowing too much always help smway or da oder
Post a Comment