
1. What are you superstitious about?
About nothing at all!
2. What’s the story behind one of your scars?
A repeated telecast of broken heart
3. What are three things that you would rather be doing right now?
- Cuddling with a husband
- Making love with a husband
- Discussing dreams with a husband
4. What do you do when you're bored?
I blog
5. What's your favorite thing to do? Why?
I like to stay in my shell because it helps me reflect on what has been done and what needs to be done
6. What do you do when you're lonely?
I listen to songs or watch a movie
7. How do you measure the passing of time in life?
I measure it by the minutes of aging
8. What would constitute "the perfectly lived day" for you?
I don't know - no perfect day yet!
9. If you knew you were going to die in a year, what would you do in your final days?
I would live for the whole year

12 comments:
Loved your response to #5.Glad to know something about you this morning :)
Have a great day!
http://dwivedi2326.blogspot.com/2010/08/saturday-9-superstition.html
Hi AD...
Why are there hints of a tad sadness in these answers?
Get out of that shell!
A whole big n beautiful world to explore...never mind the scars...
Not every turn gives you those!:-)
N may the three things you’d rather be doing actually get to happen:-)
Thanks for nice comments on my blog. I Liked your about me. Life is knowing on self. Even the post of superstitions. I am following you. Hope to share intellectual stuff with you. I really liked your blog. I hope you do the same.
Regards,
Aazar
Www.aazarshad.blogspot.com
cuddling with husband..making love to husband......so.....sweeet....
Hi there!
Nice to have found your blog! :)
I have the same answers for 1 and 4, I too liked your answer to number 5! It's a good thing to reflect on life... I've played along too this morning: here!
Minutes of aging? Yuck!
Have a great Saturday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/08/ever-stay-in-a-haunted-hotel/
May your scar heal as time passes on and I can so relate!
Have a wonderful Sat. :)
I love your answer for #9! Live while you're not dead yet, babe!
check out my answers: http://www.classicnycstory.com/2010/08/entry-1029.htm
All ur answers reflect pain dear!! Why!? I think i agree with Suruchi has said.
Come here my Big Sis! Let me give you a great big hug!!! I like this blog!! I have never come across it.. I am going to follow it if it is okay! so I can come back since I am back in the blogging world again!
Love you sweetie!!
Ne
thank you all :) and especially my sweetheart gfs :D you make me wanna smile again!!!
And again Cool answers :)the best one is #9
Post a Comment