Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Majorly Personal Meme, Part Two


continued from PART 1

21. If you were to live your life without your best friend, what would change?


I am living without a best friend - I am eagerly waiting to have him in because life is miserable without him. And I mean my future husband.

22. Tell us about a era of your life that you really miss.

I miss being married no matter how idiotic it was. At least I didn't worry about a husband.

23. Have you ever been betrayed by someone that came as a complete surprise? Without revealing the person, if yes, tell us about it.

Yes but it is gone now - forgiven if not forgotten or maybe forgotten too!

24. Do you ever think that is a good idea to hide your feelings?

No! not from them who love you for you!

25. Tell us about your favorite year when you were a student.

My last year! I lost weight and was persistently ill! really loved that year :D

25. When was the last time you were in a very good mood? What caused it?

mmmmm... a twitter friend made me smile!

26. Have you ever had a romantic relationship with a sibling of a good friend?

lol! I wish but no!

27. Tell us about the last thing that you did that you truly regret.

mmmm If I did regret that is between me and my God - me no telling you!

28. When did you laughed today?

I laughed with my sister on some stupid stuff!

29. Do you trust easily?

No. I don't find that easy NOW

30. What do you care about that you wish more people would?

I care about emotions which people use and abuse OFTEN

31. Is it easier for you to go without food or go without sleep?

Go without food is easy! sleeplessness kills!

32. What non-alcohol beverage do you enjoy drinking the most?

7 up FREEEEEEEEEEEE!

33. When you walk into a room full of strangers, generally how is your confidence?

My confidence is Sexy :P

34. Does talking about sex with anyone but your lover make you uncomfortable?

no! I dont think I should! it is illegal!

35. Do you tend to believe members of the opposite sex mostly behave the same way?

Nopes. Generalization is never good! yes they are almost the same :P but almost!

36. Did you drink any alcohol this week? If yes, what?

No. I dont drink!

37. Would you ever consider being a vegetarian?

Nopes - never!

38. Do you believe that there’s always room in your heart for someone?

Yes - No! he has taken it already - just waiting for him to appear!

39. Do you believe in the concept of soul mates?

Yup!

40. Last week, we had a few players criticize our victim’s questions. Which is fine to do and we value your opinion. Would you ever consider writing questions for Bud and me to post on a Sunday Stealing?

It'll be a pleasure!


16 comments:

Lady Whispers said...

amazing answers ....the typical u :)

Rooj Siddiqui said...

I second scribbling girl :) our honest AD.

Luscious Sealed Lips said...

Never block your heart and mind for another wonderful man to enter. Give people a chance and trust me the right one will win your heart without you knowing about it. :)

Kisses.

Anonymous said...

I believe in soul mates as well. Hopefully I have found mine. Really enjoyed your answers. Enjoy your day!!

Anonymous said...

I believe in soul mates as well. Hopefully I have found mine. Really enjoyed your answers. Enjoy your day!!

Marites said...

i hope you'll find somebody worth loving back. I do believe in soul mates too. have a nice weekend!

My SS is here.

Katie said...

Really enjoyed your answers!!!

I am Harriet said...

7-up is good :)

Have a great rest of the weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/08/from-the-are-you-on-crack-reports/

The Great Brown Experiment said...

I really hope you'll find your hubby soon and he really values you cuz you're such a gem :D

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

I like that sexy confidence. enjoyed reading your responses here. Happy stealing

Suruchi said...

Hi AD...
Big clap, clap waala thunderous applause for
“my confidence is sexy”
;-)

And don’t worry about having a husband..worry never begets one...just adds some worried lines on the beautiful face that might make the wait longer!

Suruchi said...

You are fun, driven, smart...enjoy life to the fullest n go with the flow...
Whatever is meant to be will flow to u on its own...
Offoo...zyaada gyaan ho gaya na...
Basically saying stay happy n keep smiling n put on the sunny side up!

Rià said...

Nice answers dear!! So u, frank n real. :)

The Enchantress said...

your confidence truly is sexxxyyyy

Americanising Desi said...

Ladies MWAH MWAH

Anonymous said...

Confidence is sexy, love it. Mmuuaaahh :D