Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Majorly Personal Meme, Part One


Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Are you happier now than you were five months ago?
I will be happy if that happens that I was happy in 3 years ago!

2. Have you ever slept in the same bed with anyone that you shouldn't have?
Yes I did. I shouldn’t have shared a bed with my ex-husband

3. Can you sleep in total darkness?
Yup!

4. Your phone is ringing. It’s the person you fell hardest for, the one who got away, what do you say?
Not interested! MUTE!

5. What do you think about the weather this summer?
Pathetic – it is too humid for comfort!

6. How many people do you trust with everything?
I trust myself and that is THE END for now.

7. What was the last thing you drank?
Lemonade!

8. Is there anyone you want to come see you?
Yes, my FUTURE HUSBAND (and he better make it quick)

9. Name one thing you love about winter?
I love the woolen stuff!

10. Have you ever dated a Goth?
Nopes

11. What are you looking forward to tomorrow?
I am looking to wake up more fresh and hearty!

12. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having?
You mean today? Start of week is just too sleepy!

13. What's the longest that you have committed to one person and one person only?
My best friend, because he was one of a kind

14. What’s the first thing you did when you opened your eyes today?
I thought ‘I should skip work today!’

15. Has anyone ever told you they never want to ever lose you?
yea – plenty and they all have lost me FOREVER!

16. Is there anybody that you wish you could fix your relationship with?
No. What is gone is in the grave, fed on by ants and other insects!

17. Could you go out in public, looking like you do now?
Yea sure – I am at work that is public enough!

18. Do you think things will change in the next 3 months? How?
Inshallah! If God forgives me and hears me pray I shall have things change for the better!

19. Do you believe that you never know what you got until you lose it?
I have always held on to things most precious – never had the sort of guilt many do

20. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
No. I refrain from confiding in MEN

2 comments:

Rià said...

18th one was the best answer u gave. *Amen*

Bilal Lashari said...

best friends are really one of a kind... and lucky are the ones who have them for entire life!