
1. “Basically, my life is so boring, it's embarrassing.” How boring do you think your life is?
Boring I won't call it but too much of routine - which I always want to break from but within tight schedules you hardly manage!
2. “But I just know from experience that accent wise, even if you're an accent genius, crossing the Atlantic is the hardest thing in the world either way.” Can you do any accents? If not, do you know someone who is good at it?
I can't unless it is mimicking a little. My Boss knows a couple of accents and he delivers em quite well.
3. “For any new technology there is always controversy and there always some fear associated with it.” What technology did you at first fear that you now could not live without?
My Blackberry Curve 8900 ;)
4. “I cling to the fantasy that I could have done something more creative. Like actually writing a script, or writing a book. But the awful truth is that I... probably can't!” Do you, or have you ever, thought you have a book in you?
Yes there is a book in me, not waiting to be written because some things are highly confidential :P
5. “I had Courtney Love's left bosom out of her dress on my plate in front of me. It was extraordinary. I didn't know where to look.” Have you ever been in a similar type of situation?
I have been heart break situations more than twice!
6. “The moral of filmmaking in Britain is that you will be screwed by the weather.” How does the weather effect where you live?
It effects my pace in the open environment. Too much seat and humidity kills me and I just wanna sit in the AC room and do nothing.
7. “When I think about actors I know, I'd much rather hear about who they're shagging than what film they're doing next.” How about you? Are you more interested in you favorite artist’s next work, or the TMZ side of it all?
I just am interested in what next!
8. “Women are frightening. If you get to 41 as a man, you're quite battle-scarred.” Have you ever felt “battled-scarred” by a relationship or relationships in general? If yes, do tell.
lol. NO COMMENTS!
9. “You know everyone loves to be the villain.” Do you tend to root for the bad guy?
No!
10. “I think that's the whole point of Bridget Jones. It's all about that it's okay to fail.” What have you failed at and learned a lot from?
Failed at relationships so far and learned from all the failings :)


9 comments:
interesting :)
1.2.3.4.5 are so my type of answers :P *confidential* EXACTLY ~
how do you end up with such nice things? :p
nice? r u kidding me ubaid?
we have the gal back....
we always learn from failings dear..and the good thing is that we learn..
Hey AD, I love ur answers...they make me go LOL every time I visit your blog :)
U r doing a lot of question answer kinda posts these days gurl....honest answers as always!! :) Can totally identify with the 6th one.
Honest answers as always :)
Hey AD...
Before commenting on ur unusal answers...
Where do u get these unusual questions from?
Whoa really:-)
these questions come from memes suruchi :)
Post a Comment