26. What do you normally smell like?
Like DKNY 'Be Delicious'
27. Do you like Carrie Underwood?
Little Little
28. Been to “The Vegas”?
YEUPPPPPPPPPPP
29. How far away do you live from your parents?
I live in the next room!
30. Are you happy with your job?
Yes but not with how it pays me
31. Where do you work and what do you do there?
I work for an ad agency and I do copy writing most of the time
32. What did you get in the mail today?
Mail? who gets mail now?
33. How do you like your steak cooked?
I like it NOT burnt
34. Britney Spears…is she back?
Who cares!
35. What do you usually order at Taco Bell?
Taco :)
36. Have you ever sat all the way through Gone With the Wind?
Yes I have, long time ago!
37. Have you ever been to Mt Rushmore?
Nopes
38. Is it just me, or was The Marine (w/John Cena) a really horrible movie?
Who what!
39. Are surveys like the cocaine of myspace?
I havent been on myspace!
40. Where is your favorite place (that you have actually been to)?
I have been to many places and I am yet to pick a favorite!
41. What is your favorite candle scent
Lavenderrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
42. Do you believe places can really be haunted?
mmmmm... yes it can be!
43. Do you smoke cigarettes?
yukhhh!
44. Have you ever been to NYC or LA?
LA LA LA :D
45. How many states have you been to where all you saw was the airport?
NY Airport, LA Airport, Dallas Airport
46. Do you think 50 questions is enough?
Enough for?
47. Are you currently planning a trip?
NOPESSS!!!
48. Is Ryan Seacrest gay? Should anyone care?
Nope No one should and I don't either!
49. Do you take anti-depressants? Sleeping pills
Hehehe NO!
50. What do you think about space travel?
Nopes - I like my feet firmly grounded!


7 comments:
interesting post n cool answers dear.
haha, i liked the credit under that picture AD...LOL
*sigh*
I wasn't following this one...
Hi AD..
U love doing these questions don’t u?
Okay here is one of mine to make me know u more:
How old are u approximately?*answers like in 20’s,30’s etc would suffice*
Please write some more about u so we can be further enlightened:-)
I mean u don’t sound like a teenager...and then again...neither do u sound old...so there...clear the maze!
Fun read as always!:-)
30. Are you happy with your job?
Yes but not with how it pays me
LOL
Suruchi i m in my late 20s :)
yes i sound like a blonde most of the time - teenagers are much more alive and in affairs :P
*I like my feet firmly grounded* LOL
Cool answers :)
Post a Comment