Sunday, August 8, 2010

Clicking with Chelsea


1. “I think with our problems with hopelessness and cynicism that [the solution] ultimately has to come from the young people themselves. We've got to realize we are the future and we make of our future what we make of it, and ultimately we have to do it for ourselves.”
If you had a wish for your future, what would it be?

Can the FUTURE SPOUSE please APPEAR RIGHT NOW! FOR GOD SAKES!

2. “We proved we could be safe and secure at home, and still have more allies and friends in the world.”
Tell us about a couple of your closest friends.

There is nothing to tell, except that they are MY FRIENDS and HENCE ALL SPECIAL :)

3. “I had seen people who had lost everything and everyone they loved to war, famine, and natural disasters.”
What is the most that you have ever lost?

I have lost my sense of direction - if you find it let me know!

4. “We grieve for the loss of life, ... I ask you to redouble your resolve and help your neighbors.”
What was the last thing that you have done to help a neighbor?

Nothing!

5. “I think they were interested in it.”
What have you done to help someone because of a shared interest?

We help each other at work to meet deadlines - that is how it goes!

6. “How we use these surpluses in this moment of prosperity will determine America's future for decades to come. Nothing will more surely determine it than making the right choices…” What do you think the priorities of the United States really should be?

Fix your country and the people within it - stop poking you nose everywhere - we can take care of ourselves! please!

7. “For all the tornadoes Arkansas has, and the ones that have hit around Little Rock, we never had one just basically come down Main Street.”
What was the last severe weather situation that you and your neighbors endured?

The PHET CYCLONE threat!

8. “I had seen people who had lost everything and everyone they loved to war, famine, and natural disasters.”
Who among the folks you consider family or friends has lost the most?

Thank God no one!

9. “I Do.” If you’ve been married what you’re your thoughts when you said that? Or if not, what would you hope them to be?”

That I am giving in my old self to make a whole new life again! and I shall do that - every step of the way for the better!

10. "I'm a big health-food freak and a vegetarian devotee." Have you or are you a vegetarian? Thoughts?

I am a big dietee! I am always on a DIET!



16 comments:

Haddock said...

Agree on point No 6 & 8

Anonymous said...

Lol, you are so keen to see your Spouse :)
You will give him the LOVE that he might never have imagined, Best of luck :)

Anonymous said...

Do you even understand love? http://bit.ly/cQyI7z

The Enchantress said...

Divaa,
you are always on diet...lemme know how..i need to know.

and loved the answers - i have lost my direction...

you know where to go babes..much better than rest of folk..just that you are loosing faith on the way you have choosed.

lots of love.

Rià said...

Loved the answers!! Thankfully i havent seen anyone around me who has lost so much.

Najwa Pervin said...

Loved #1, #3 and #5 !

Ph_ said...

agreed with all and mostly with point #1 and #7

Americanising Desi said...

nikita i m very proper about what i eat :) so i lose more and gain less :)

and the motto is 'I eat to live, not live to eat' :)

Americanising Desi said...

Salman! yes I am and I am looking forward to it!

Anonymous said...

Ahan, Best of luck :)

Bikram said...

:) nice answers especailly shouting for the SPOUCE .. you never know he may be there just need to LOOOK :)

sense of direction get a GPS :0 he hehe sorry :)

and point 6 You said it .. way to go agree with you .. yes we can make our country a better place ourself :)

an how do you manage to diet.. i plan to start but then there is all thes fabulous food around i say maybe tomorrow and that tomorrow never comes :(

good answers ...

Rooj Siddiqui said...

I remember The PHET cyclone threat! God, they scared the hell outta karachites by announcing its distance on every other news channel! Pheww =/

And I am so with you with the diet thing. I eat to live NOT live to eat! =)

CATGIRL !! said...

oh God....i absoluteeellly love #1 ..it's like about me ;-)))

ash89 said...

'can the future spouse please appear right now'
God, what would I not give for that!!!!!

Deepak said...

nice blog, just came across :)

Replica

Ritika said...

I too am very keen to know the name about my Spouse!! wtf!