Sunday, August 1, 2010

28 Question Meme

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Was your dad named after anyone?

NO!

2. What do you think is the minimal age to get married?

20

3. What’s the longest time that you‘ve been involved with the same person?

2 years

4. What actor/actress do you consider hot at the moment?

Hugh Jackman is HOT - Charlize Theron is HOT

5. What is you favorite album by a band?

Dark Horse by Nickelback

6. What is your favorite album by an individual artist?

Escape and Insomniac by Enrique Iglesias

7. What is something that you‘d rather be a bit dirty?

kinky is for me :P not dirty!

8. What was the last TV show that you watched?

Supernatural

9. How many people have you met from the blogosphere? Who are they?

Never met anyone worthwhile to make a mention of

10. What's your philosophy on life?

Live and learn and never pass it on!

11. Do you think prescription drugs are over prescribed?

mmm - not really!

12. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest?

Yes I will!

13. What is your favorite memory in the last year?

I got my new phone Nokia E63 with my paycheck

14. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?

I love to indulge in shopping for clothes and shoes and bags

15. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you:

I spray my fave men's cologne on my pillow every night for good sleep

16. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the 'world peace etc' malarky) - what are they?

Get Married
Fall in love with my husband
Make babies with him for a family

17. Who would you want to get together with and make a cake?

My friend who never pays me a visit no more

18. Which country is your spiritual home?

WHAT IS THAT?

19. What is your big weakness?

Is trying to work for money a weakness?

20. Do you think Judd Corizan is a good person?

WHO?

21. What was your best/favorite subject at school?

Additional Maths

22. Describe your accent:

It is very normal like any asian woman

23. If you could change anything about yourself, would you?

I would lose 10 kgs :D look fab

24. What do you wear to sleep?

My pjs and t-shirt

25. What is your favorite casual outfit to wear?

Track pants and T shirt

26. Do you use cigarettes or alcohol?

NO

27. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? (If you have no idea, just say something crazy, it'll entertain me!)

We could just go rob big labels ;) so you could keep the good stuff and I could just get the pleasure of having em :P

28. Rate the memes that you play generally. Use any scale or just in order.

7- Monday Mayhem
6- Wordless Wednesday
5- Saturday 9
4- Sunday Scribblings
3- Sunday Stealing
2- Three Word Wednesday
1- Thursday 13

8 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Love your philosophy on life!

Have a great Saturday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/what-do-you-wear-to-sleep/

Anonymous said...

Love your answer to #27. Let him do the stealing, and YOU do the keeping. He's gonna be gone right?

Mademoiselle Deva said...

I really like this meme! You spray your fav man's cologne??? that's nice! I didnt even think of that!

p.s. additional maths????

Rià said...

Nice meme, and loved ur answer no. 6 & 15.

Falaxy said...

interesting : )

Deepika said...

nice meme!!!

Loved it.. I thought i'd do this too.. but now thinking otherwise..long time since i posted a proper post..!!

i miss reading you.. [i know i know.. i am lagging behind..] but i'll catch up.. soon!!

Americanising Desi said...

Deeps!!! hurry up and catch on ;)

Anonymous said...

My first day on blogoshpere, and my first visit to your blog :)

You've some pretty interesting stuff in here :)