This time, I wonder what it feels like
To find the one in this life, the one we all dream of
But dreams just aren't enough
So I'll be waiting for the real thing, I'll know it by the feeling
The moment when we're meeting, will play out like a scene
Straight off the silver screen
So I'll be holding my own breath, right up 'til the end
Until that moment when, I find the one that I'll spend forever with
I caught the above lines from a NICKELBACK song and honestly it has swept me off my feet.
It is not just lyrical, it means a lot if you try putting your mind on the plate of its music and words.
"Cause nobody wants to be the last one there
Cause everyone wants to feel like someone cares
Someone to love with my life in their hands"
Why Not?
We all have a right to find that special one and be all joyful and make merry about it hmm.
I thought I'd found my 'somebody' in my hometown off the internet social community in the November of 2004. But time and feelings got the best of us both. All the wishes and dreams and anticipations I had with respect to the feeling and my feeling for that love are disappearing in the tocks of times. I love him still, and I always will.
I am certain that if either of us had the means, we could be together, but no worries, there is an eternal life we are both counting on :)
He is a wonderful man, a wonderful friend and we both deserve 'somebody' but the gap from here to there is increasing for now to shorten the gap in the life where we will be the sombody for each other :D
I can only have faith that everyone of us, 'There's Gotta Be Somebody OUT THERE'
And for my somebody who is out there.. Love you. Take Care.

0 comments:
Post a Comment