
I caught this off the web and I find this really interesting.
How men take a woman for woe-man and the reason for all that is how negative their networking in their heads work.
The following is one such humor-ful yet really touchy excerpt of a man dealing with the variety of women in his life at different stages.
by SYED AMAAN AHMAD
Difficult women? Well, dude, difficulty is one of the synonyms of women. Why? Ah! Come on, don't you know? Psst, I will never reveal your secrets because we all men face almost same secrets, right?
Hmmm difficult women in my life? Let me think. Well, let's start with the first one. The moment I took birth, I cried like hell, not because I was surprised but because I was scared of lady doctor's sight. Oh! The way she held my legs was the limit of brutality, and the way she held me upside down and smiled. ENOUGH! She was the first sadist that I encountered. Period.
Then the next one? Well, my ma (mother), obviously. I knew I was the most innocent and the most easy going kind of kid. Who knew I had to face the endless wrath of her? Well, I was tortured like anything, literally. I was forced to drink milk every morning and her eyes used to make me feel as if I am in hell's deck, damn man, it was too much. After that, I was tormented. Yeah! I had to eat that goddamn breakfast till my stomach pleaded, 'No No No dude, I can't take this anymore'. And her killer eyes stared my innocent eyes. Then my vulnerable body surrendered to that bathtub! My poor, innocent body was tortured by shampoos, my eyes hurt, Ouch! (they still with the thought), with soaps I was roughed up. Whew! That was it.
Then? My teachers, who else dammit? As I explained, I was the most innocent guy anyone ever could imagine? Well, my teachers forced their power, they misused their legal stuff and asked me to stand out of the class every time. Oh! The reason? Well, you all know it, don't you? Those big big books, who will study? And every time got a big 'O'. Instead of feeling proud, they made me stand out or on bench in the class or whatever.
Days passed and I was expecting a newborn baby as my sibling. She came! I was excited as I got a chance to lay all my frustration on her. My sister, she was born. I waited impatiently to smash her, to take revenge of my years' sufferings. I had to wait for one more year, she did not talk, she could not talk for whole one year because she was surprised, where she is? Well, but I did not know that she was a born sadist. I became the only poor victim of her countless punches, kicks, vicious teeth bites on my soft, chubby cheeks. Hey hang on? Wipe your tears, this ain't enough, don't cry now! Well, and when my ma came to know about that, instead of saying a word to her, she punished poor me, while she sat on her royal throne, on mother's lap with a grisly smile. Now you can cry with me for this torture I went through.
College life was amazing! I got many chicks. Hot and rocking. I don't remember all my crushes but some girls who ditched me. Girls, you see, have no emotions at all. They just want to break your heart and move on. Well, I got a girl in my class. She was more than pretty and very demanding. We were together as perfect lovers for whole 5 days, you know? The 5th day, she saw me with her best (hot for me) friend in car. So? That was it! Over. She broke up with me for no reason. And this new (hot) girl broke up with me for my past relationship with her. Now now now. What do you think? These are what we call 'women'.
This ain't enough! The last woman who still is in my life. Destiny made me meet her. She came as if she was waiting since 100000 years for me. From the past 3 years, she is ruling me and my life as if....(God knows as if what). There are countless souls in one body. Yes, my woman is the goddess of all evils, whoops! Did I say too much? I can't even explain the tortures I go through every moment, I am not in condition to reveal anymore. My eyes are wet, I need a break. Can I get a tissue, dude?
________
and they think we dont have issues with men around us. it takes much to be a woman doesnt it. for a 'w' we are not whining women :D
How men take a woman for woe-man and the reason for all that is how negative their networking in their heads work.
The following is one such humor-ful yet really touchy excerpt of a man dealing with the variety of women in his life at different stages.
by SYED AMAAN AHMAD
Difficult women? Well, dude, difficulty is one of the synonyms of women. Why? Ah! Come on, don't you know? Psst, I will never reveal your secrets because we all men face almost same secrets, right?
Hmmm difficult women in my life? Let me think. Well, let's start with the first one. The moment I took birth, I cried like hell, not because I was surprised but because I was scared of lady doctor's sight. Oh! The way she held my legs was the limit of brutality, and the way she held me upside down and smiled. ENOUGH! She was the first sadist that I encountered. Period.
Then the next one? Well, my ma (mother), obviously. I knew I was the most innocent and the most easy going kind of kid. Who knew I had to face the endless wrath of her? Well, I was tortured like anything, literally. I was forced to drink milk every morning and her eyes used to make me feel as if I am in hell's deck, damn man, it was too much. After that, I was tormented. Yeah! I had to eat that goddamn breakfast till my stomach pleaded, 'No No No dude, I can't take this anymore'. And her killer eyes stared my innocent eyes. Then my vulnerable body surrendered to that bathtub! My poor, innocent body was tortured by shampoos, my eyes hurt, Ouch! (they still with the thought), with soaps I was roughed up. Whew! That was it.
Then? My teachers, who else dammit? As I explained, I was the most innocent guy anyone ever could imagine? Well, my teachers forced their power, they misused their legal stuff and asked me to stand out of the class every time. Oh! The reason? Well, you all know it, don't you? Those big big books, who will study? And every time got a big 'O'. Instead of feeling proud, they made me stand out or on bench in the class or whatever.
Days passed and I was expecting a newborn baby as my sibling. She came! I was excited as I got a chance to lay all my frustration on her. My sister, she was born. I waited impatiently to smash her, to take revenge of my years' sufferings. I had to wait for one more year, she did not talk, she could not talk for whole one year because she was surprised, where she is? Well, but I did not know that she was a born sadist. I became the only poor victim of her countless punches, kicks, vicious teeth bites on my soft, chubby cheeks. Hey hang on? Wipe your tears, this ain't enough, don't cry now! Well, and when my ma came to know about that, instead of saying a word to her, she punished poor me, while she sat on her royal throne, on mother's lap with a grisly smile. Now you can cry with me for this torture I went through.
College life was amazing! I got many chicks. Hot and rocking. I don't remember all my crushes but some girls who ditched me. Girls, you see, have no emotions at all. They just want to break your heart and move on. Well, I got a girl in my class. She was more than pretty and very demanding. We were together as perfect lovers for whole 5 days, you know? The 5th day, she saw me with her best (hot for me) friend in car. So? That was it! Over. She broke up with me for no reason. And this new (hot) girl broke up with me for my past relationship with her. Now now now. What do you think? These are what we call 'women'.
This ain't enough! The last woman who still is in my life. Destiny made me meet her. She came as if she was waiting since 100000 years for me. From the past 3 years, she is ruling me and my life as if....(God knows as if what). There are countless souls in one body. Yes, my woman is the goddess of all evils, whoops! Did I say too much? I can't even explain the tortures I go through every moment, I am not in condition to reveal anymore. My eyes are wet, I need a break. Can I get a tissue, dude?
________
and they think we dont have issues with men around us. it takes much to be a woman doesnt it. for a 'w' we are not whining women :D

0 comments:
Post a Comment