Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Italian Tiramisu


Ingredients


* Sponge cake
* Cream cheese 8 oz
* Curd cheese / Cottage 1 cup
* Icing sugar 1 cup
* Fresh cream 12 oz
* Coffee 1 tbsp
* Water 3/4 cup

Cooking Directions

1. Combine water, coffee and 2 tbsp icing sugar and mix well.

2. Beat both the cheese together with 4 tbsp icing sugar.

3. Beat cream stiff with 4 tbsp icing sugar and fold with whipped cheese mixture.

4. Spread 1 layer of sponge cake on a platter, moist with coffee liquid and spread with cream mixture.

5. Now cover with second layer of sponge, moist with coffee liquid, top the cake with remaining cream and cheese mixture sprinkle with loads of grated chocolate.

6. Chill for 2 hours, decorate with whipped cream.

Shireen Anwer of Masala Mornings gets credit for this delicious recipe - Try it and you'll fall in love with it (in every bite)

7 comments:

CookieNF said...

That looks divine!! Can't wait to try it.

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for a tiramisu recipe ever since I saw it in a game :p But all the recipes that I googled out were very difficult to follow..

Thanks =) i'll try this one..

The Great Brown Experiment said...

Yummy yumm!

Rià said...

Wow!! I love it.

WritingsForLife said...

I have to make this! I love tiramisu :-)

Americanising Desi said...

do lemme knw how it turns out girls :D

Sa'id Chaudhry said...

drool