Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The 14 Question Meme



1. What do you consider your hometown to be?

Karachi!

2. What’s the hardest part of your average day?

The mid-day

3. The easiest? Why?

Early Morning - Just because I am alert and motivated by self

4. What beverage do you reach for to quench your thirst?

Water!

5. What is one not-so-secret goal you have for your life? I’ll let you keep your secret ones to yourself.

The not-so-secret goal is becoming WIFE

6. What physical pain do you fear most? For example, I’m trying to decide how bad my jaw pain needs to get before I risk a potential needle from my dentist. So, for me, throbbing is preferable to jabbing.

I fear a lot of pains in the most unwanted of places - but the period pain beats them all and I dread it always

7. Where do you find solace?

In my self, in my room!

8. What makes you the saddest when you read/see the news?

That people are turning into savages and slaughtering as per free will

9. What do you eat for a favorite snack?

I have a diet biscuit for snack

10. What movie could you/would you watch more than two or three times and still enjoy just as much as the first time?

Face Off! :D

11. What boy/girl first made you cry?

I don't remember my first time tears :P

12. What brand of coffee/tea do you drink most often?

Nescafe

13. Dig in the dirt with or without garden gloves?

With or Without :) both shall do!

14. James Taylor or Carly Simon?

Who Who???

4 comments:

Saanj said...

Nice :P gonna steal n try it on my blog :P

Anonymous said...

Cool, and i agree with point 6, u r so right this pain beats all :(

Rià said...

Nice tag hun! :) And inshallah, u will soon bcome somebody's bride.

Americanising Desi said...

somebody who is worth it :) ameen