Monday, November 15, 2010

Chocolate Caramel Cappuccino


Prep: 5 mins
Cooking: 2 mins
Cooling: 0 min
Yields: 2

Great blend of flavors. A real treat.

Ingredients

1 cup hot water
3/4 cup milk
2 tablespoons Chocolate Flavor Syrup
3 tablespoons caramel syrup or ice cream topping
1 tablespoon 100% Pure Instant Coffee

Directions

Place water and coffee in microwave-safe pitcher. Microwave for 1 1/2 min or until hot; stir very well until you can scent the coffee aroma. Now add milk, Chocolate Syrup and Caramel Syrup and stir until frothy.

Sprinkle some coffee mixed in hot water on the froth and serve immediately.

p.s. no sugar required and it is all about how well you mix and blend it all.

8 comments:

Mehvish Abubakar said...

Awesome! Thanks a lot for sharing this. Will definitely try soon.

Daanish said...

Delicious recipe !

Daanish said...

Delicious recipe !

Najwa Pervin said...

I love coffee and I'm sure I'm gonna love this recipe too ! Thanks for sharing :)

Rià said...

Will try it soon..nice one.

Crazy Blogger said...

awesome! would try soon

Dawson said...

Tried it and LOVED it :)
mmmmm. can still smell the coffee

Pandora`s Box said...

Oooh! I have been drooling over your trimasu and now this! Great recipe. Can't wait to try it. Bookmarking this page until the cold weather kicks in. Lovely blog.