Sunday, April 25, 2010

An April Kind Of Daybook


Outside my window...

… there is too much of sun and I prefer staying in water for the day at least

I am thinking…

… strawberry slush will beat some heat right now!

I am thankful for…

… makeup and colors within the palette

From the kitchen…

… I get only food that is good to feast on

I am wearing…

… a loose fitted maxi dress because it is darn hot!

I am creating…

… a body I wanna feel great in

I am going…

… to pay my tailor a visit and do some shopping before back to work in two days

I am reading…

… Dear John by Nicholas Sparks and wanna watch the movie too soon!

I am hoping…

… it rains my kind of love on me (soon)

I am hearing…

… my sister watching t.v. in full volume

Around the house…

… there is much laundry to be done

One of my favorite things…

… is to sit by the window watching the world go by

A few plans for the rest of the week…

… I am only planning self-pampering

I am praying…

… for an escape

I am remembering…

… my crying times while watching the Lion King

On my mind…

… is the perfect reflection of me (As I want to see it and I am working for it)

Noticing that…

… my pimples are just so much in love with me and making me hate myself all the more

Pondering these words…

Here is a picture thought I am sharing…

… because I have watched this movie twice in two days and I still wanna take a walk to remember with you!

0 comments: