My life is an eternal quest about knowing myself. There is a lot I learn about life from books, from my friends, music, philosophy, and I owe a thing or two to the men in my life. I have ample wit and I am not ashamed to show it off. p.s. I am so smart that sometimes I don't even understand myself.
Lately I’ve been asking myself—which is worse: saying I love you too little or too much? And then I realized that it doesn’t matter, because things like love and pain are never wasted. You learn from love lost. You learn beautiful things that will only ever make you stronger. And while it seems outright blasphemous to say so—love is not difficult. Only until to make it madness and mistake it for love. Love isn't about conquering territory - it just is simply love and it really is absolutely everywhere. Only look a little harder.
0 comments:
Post a Comment