Friday, October 22, 2010

Im so proud

1. What are you proud of?

I m proud to be the person I am. Whoever I am. With all the ingredients I am.

2. What is the best thing you’ve ever won as a prize? How did you win it?

My biggest prize will be his heart - if I win it.

3. Tell us about something you've done that in retrospect was a waste of time.

Letting my emotions drain for someone who really was a nobody

4. How old were you when life changed the most for you? How did it change?

I was 24

5. Tell us about a place you that you've been that you considered to be very tranquil.

Besides my bed there is nothing tranquil

6. Who is your favorite news anchor/reporter? Why?

I dont like the news people or reporters as such. they dramatize too much to keep it sane and simple

7. If you were to have the opportunity to name a new town or city, what would you call it? Why?

I would call it Fashion Ville

8. What is something about which you've always wondered but have not yet found a good answer?

I wonder why life has to go on the path it has to. For some it just goes incredibly great and for some a drag - why is it that life doesn't treat us the same!

9. When you can't go to sleep, what is your personal remedy to help yourself drift into Lullabyland?

I call unto my slumberking :D

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

sometimes I wish I had a slumberking!

Raj said...

whats a slumberking?

Jaspreet said...

Hey! AD, I agree with what you've written that why life doesn't treat us all the same-I have seen that some crook people are given numerous chances to make fool out of people but some simple people are not given even a single chance to live peacefully.
I think that those who CAN suffer, are MADE to suffer even more-ironic truth it is.

DJ KathyA said...

Aww that is sweet...to win his heart. I agree about the news reporters. I can remember years ago when they were not so full of themselves and could just report the facts. I believe we learn different lessons in life, so it seems some are treated unfairly and others given more than they deserve. While to us it is not fair, the bigger plan will be balance. : ) Have a great weekend! Hope you don't have to call out to the SlumberKing!

Rià said...

Nice meme hun!! And i like ur answers to 1, 6 & 8.

I am Harriet said...

"Will be his heart"- that is so sweet :)


Have a good Saturday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/10/have-you-remembered-to-do-it/

Alpha Za said...

Shame Shame, you cheated.

C'mon something you've already won!

www.alphaza.blogspot.com

Suruchi said...

Hi AD,
You resonated the question that I have asked myself so often
Why doesn’t life treat is all the same?
Why give us stumbling blocks to appreciate the smooth sails?
Let us enjoy the not so hyper excitement of a good life than the boombastic revelry of the one that comes subsequent pain:-)

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ said...

Lol@ slumberking!!!
Real nice tag!! :) :)

Lucifer said...

amen for no 2

Americanising Desi said...

thanks Mayz :)

Luscious Sealed Lips said...

And I am proud of you. For what you have made of yourself! :)

Kisses.