
26. Do you like someone?
Oh yes ME :D
27. The last song you listened to?
Oh Baby I like it (Enrique)
28. What time of day were you born?
at 8 in the morn!
29. What’s your favorite number?
it is number 7
30. Where did you live in 1987?
I lived where I was born. Gulshan, Karachi
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
Yes - my reflection :) (so full of myself aint I, oh yea I am elated :P)
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
I can't pinpoint - there are so many! gosh!
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
I was in Karachi, at home watching t.v. very peacefully!
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
So far - that hasn't happened. I'll break the machine if it does :P
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
Very! too much to often :P
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
On my shoulder
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
It would be Spanish
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
Yes - that is what love makes you do MOVEEEEEEEEEEE
39. Are you touchy feely?
yea - it just is so touchy :#
40. What’s your life motto?
To be kind to those who spit - because that is like a big pile of goo smashing hard on the existence :P
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
My BB, my notepad and my pen
42. What’s your favourite town/city?
My town, my city KARACHI
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
I paid for some eggs last night
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
That was 3 years ago
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
no. I dont drive and so I dont take care of the car!
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
not interested. FAST FORWARD
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
I know where I come from - my actual roots!
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
I dress pretty not fancy :P
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
yea, my tummy!
50. Have you been burned by love?
lol - no! do I look like ash?

7 comments:
:)
always wanted a tattoo. if i may dare ask, what would it be, i mean the tattoo?
nice ... you are a sweet one :)
take care
nice answers dear, honest n frank.
I also wish to have tattoo but coz of few reasons i can't have it. And yes tummy rocks :D
i'd have the scales of justice as tatoo
Hey, the new look - I likey-leakey! :)
Btw, FYI, Gulshan is where me live too! I mean, when me in Pak. Great place! ;)
it is a great place but now too suffocating for me
Post a Comment