Sunday, October 10, 2010

Another 50 Questions Meme, Part One (perhaps!)

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?

I need to start working on my collar bones again – I have been neglecting em for too long

2. How much cash do you have on you?

Around $50

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?

Floor

4. Favorite planet?

My solitude planet

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?

My office colleague

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?

The Pirates of the Caribbean tune

7. What shirt are you wearing?

A long princess like shirt

8. Do you label yourself?

Yes – I am Desi :P

9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?

A local brand Walk Eaze

10. Bright or Dark Room?

Depends on the time of day

11. Did you do anything to celebrate John Lennon's 70th yesterday?

Who?

12. What does your watch look like?

It looks like a classic bracelet watch

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?

I was watching T.V.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?

It was some forward message from mom

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?

It isn’t anywhere near – since I am not in USA

16. What’s a word that you say a lot?

I say Uff! A lot

17. Who told you he/she loved you last?

I dunno – such random love yous don’t even come on my list of considerations

18. Last furry thing you touched?

My stuff toy :D

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?

Lol! None!

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?

None!

21. Favorite age you have been so far?

16 :D

22. Your worst enemy?

My own self!

23. What is your current desktop picture (extra points if you post it.)?

I shall post it :D and then you’ll know what it is


24. What was the last thing you said to someone?

I said Thank You for the breakfast treat a colleague gave

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?

Million dollars :P

7 comments:

Rià said...

U sure do enjoy doing these memes haan! :) Nice answers hun.

Alpha Za said...

haha, entertaining. I'd rather have the ability to fly though :)

Anonymous said...

Nice memes. Uffff too good :D

V said...

AD...loved that post..how you been?? Long time no see eh! :D

Suruchi said...

Hi AD...
Uff is cute...
And so is offo...one of mine most spoken words:-)

And collar bones, eh?
Mind showing them off to us so we can judge this better...
Come on, we need to see u now:-)

Anonymous said...

Ya i agree with suruchi. AD literally we all wanna see you now. Come on show the jalwa ;)

Raj said...

a long princess like shirt? lol :)